• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

About Treatments with no prescription

Banana94

Hi folks!

I wanna share some experience about treatments I' ve done whereas no prescription is used and I realy improved!

Mitochondrias
I know we all takes supplements to support our mitochondrias but we have to take it in the right dosage and combination! I will post a protocol here later!
I tought my mitochondrias will be well if i give them all the supplements they need! Mistake!
Whats helped me most for my mitos was the IHHT (intermitted hypoxia hyperoxia training) its kind of an altitude training which athlets use to do but in a soft version. If you feel welle you can make your training stronger! Its kind of hype now in Germany and many naturopathic doctors have an Hypoxia generator now! So you dont have to go to the mountains you can do it at your doctors practice with a oxygenmask. It also helps with sleep disorders! Many patients sleep much better! I dont now how common this treatment is in the USA, but it really really helped me!

I will end up my post the next days, i am to tired now. And sorry for my bad english