• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Register now for livestreaming of Stanford/OMF Community Symposium August 12th!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
OMF%20End%20MECFS%20logo%20.jpg

Open Medicine Foundation® (OMF)
July 31, 2017

OMF%20GTC%20CFSRC.png

COMMUNITY SYMPOSIUM
at Stanford University

We are pleased to announce that the Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS at Stanford University on Saturday, August 12th will be live-streamed.

The event will begin at 9:00 AM Pacific Time and will conclude at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Patients, parents, researchers, clinicians, family and friends are invited to register to watch all or part of the program from anywhere in the world via live-stream.

Pre-registration is required. Please register to watch the program live. Please tell a friend - forward this announcement to share this unique experience with our worldwide community.

If you are able to join us in-person for the Symposium, we have extended the registration deadline to Sunday, August 6.

Please confirm your attendance today.
Please register now.

We are thrilled with the outpouring of support from the patient and research communities for this event. In advance, thank you for being a part Team OMF to end ME/CFS.

Thanks guys, lets get involved!

B

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) @AshleyHalcyoneH

Last edited:

Wonko

Well under 30 seconds if you have auto form filling turned on, took around 10 seconds to register and auto add it to google calendar (1 click to open page, a double click to fill form, another click to register, a click to select google calendar and another to save - so that's a total of 6 clicks, no typing)

Do it, if you're interested, it's quite easy, and takes less time than reading this post :)