• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anyone else here do regular/daily glutathione injections?

I've been doing them more frequently now and I'm starting to see some noticeable results especially with my sinuses. My energy is still up and down but my sinuses have been much clear with more frequent glutathione injections. The anti-inflammatory effects seems to be keeping my sinus congestion/inflammation at bay.

I usually do 1-2ml (200mg/ml) per day or every other day.

PeterPositive

Hi,
I don't do injections. just take oral GSH around 1000-1500mg/day and it works as anti-inflammatory as well.
Contrary to what most doctors say, i.e. oral GSH is ineffective due to breaking down in it's basic aminoacids, I find consistent relief by taking it.

Can't say the same for the S-Acetyl form of glutathion which on paper looks better but in actuality does nothing for me.

cheers

Mary

Moderator Resource
Hi,
I don't do injections. just take oral GSH around 1000-1500mg/day and it works as anti-inflammatory as well.
Contrary to what most doctors say, i.e. oral GSH is ineffective due to breaking down in it's basic aminoacids, I find consistent relief by taking it.

Can't say the same for the S-Acetyl form of glutathion which on paper looks better but in actuality does nothing for me.

cheers

Do you mind sharing what brand you take? Also, do you know anything about setria glutathione?

PeterPositive

Do you mind sharing what brand you take? Also, do you know anything about setria glutathione?
I use Jarrow's Reduced Glutathione, 500mg.
Unfortunately it's far from cheap :( especially at 2-3 capsules/day (typically I take 2), but it works and if I suspend it I get noticeably worse after 7-10 days.

Also, do you know anything about setria glutathione?
It didn't ring a bell so I looked it up and found this product:
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-maximum-strength-l-glutathione-500-mg-30-veg-caps

It is reduced glutathione, 500mg. Looks the same as the Jarrow product I am taking. Maybe there are differences in how it's manufactured but I don't know the details.