• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reddit post on raising awareness of the physical nature of ME/CFS

Crux

I've upvoted it.

It seems so archaic and superstitious for anyone to believe that any disease can be isolated to an emotional/psychological cause.

Even stress induced conditions can be traced to physiological changes.

Mary

Moderator Resource
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/...with_disabilitiesimpairments_what_do/dgn4cvc/

Redditors please consider upvoting this post of mine about wishing the world understood ME/CFS was a physical illness. Also consider upvoting the thread itself as this helps generate more interest.

:)

Excellent post! I just joined Reddit to try to upvote, but can't figure out how to do it! I don't see a link anywhere, just things that say "permalink, embed, save, etc.", but nowhere to upvote. TBH, I find Reddit very confusing to navigate ....

helperofearth123

Excellent post! I just joined Reddit to try to upvote, but can't figure out how to do it! I don't see a link anywhere, just things that say "permalink, embed, save, etc.", but nowhere to upvote. TBH, I find Reddit very confusing to navigate ....

Thanks. The little voting icons are at the top left of the post. So you can upvote the thread by using the up or down arrows to the left to the title, and also my individual post by using the upvote/downvote arrows at the top left of the post.

Mary

Moderator Resource
Thanks. The little voting icons are at the top left of the post. So you can upvote the thread by using the up or down arrows to the left to the title, and also my individual post by using the upvote/downvote arrows at the top left of the post.

Thank you! I never would have figured that out on my own :confused: