• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Upcoming Webinar with Drs. Susan Levine and Jose Montoya

duncan

I have the phone audio, but nothing on my ancient computer...Sigh. But I'm all ears.

Diwi9

Administrator
It's too bad it ended abruptly...but just got notice that they will redo the webinar and try to secure Dr. Montoya's participation too! :)

I was quite interested in her discussion about histamine pathways in sensory and sleep regions of the CNS, mast cells, and where she was going regarding anti-inflammatory properties of antibiotics (i.e. minocycline).

Gemini

...but just got notice that they will redo the webinar and try to secure Dr. Montoya's participation too! :)

Notice from Solve yesterday:

Dear friends on today’s webinar – A 360 degree approach to ME/CFS

Our sincerest apologies for the several technical difficulties we had, not the least of which was our internet connection cutting out completely.

Dr. Levine has graciously agreed to repeat the webinar and we will also look to reschedule Dr. Montoya.

I trust that there was some value in Dr. Levine’s comments. More to come…

Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: solvecfs@solvecfs.org.