• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

[US only]Vote for Bathrobe Heroines

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
Where do you see the voting results?
After voting, all the choices are listed, with Bathrobe Heroines at #1. I'm not sure, though, whether this means that it is #1 to me - because I voted for it, or overall.

The only reason I was wondering is that it seems to be coming up #1 for everyone, every time. I was thinking the way to test it is to try voting for another choice and see if that also comes up as #1, but I haven't wanted to throw away a vote.

Hopefully, I'm reading way too much into it. :cautious:

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
After voting, all the choices are listed, with Bathrobe Heroines at #1. I'm not sure, though, whether this means that it is #1 to me - because I voted for it, or overall.

The only reason I was wondering is that it seems to be coming up #1 for everyone, every time. I was thinking the way to test it is to try voting for another choice and see if that also comes up as #1, but I haven't wanted to throw away a vote.

Hopefully, I'm reading way too much into it. :cautious:

Yay - looks like I was being way too cynical. I had someone do a test vote for me for one of the other choices, and Bathrobe Heroines still came up as #1! :woot: :thumbsup:

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Am I the only one having difficulty voting? Yesterday when I clicked on vote, the same page reloaded. This happened repeatedly.

Today I am getting the voting pop-up, but when I click on vote on it, I get another pop-up containing a bunch of HTML with "The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." near the end. Again this has recurred repeatedly; long enough that I would not call it temporarily unavailable.

Jennifer J

Hi, @Little Bluestem. I can't vote again til Saturday afternoon. It worked fine for me Thursday and Friday.

Today I am getting the voting pop-up, but when I click on vote on it, I get another pop-up containing a bunch of HTML with "The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." near the end. Again this has recurred repeatedly; long enough that I would not call it temporarily unavailable.

Is it your connection? Sometimes, and sometimes often, my computer I get the same message. I think cause I pay for slower cheaper service I get temporarily unavailable more so than others would. It's frustrating.

Rereading again what you wrote, hmmm, it sounds like it might be on their end. Curious if anyone else here can try voting now to see what happens.

I hope this resolves for you quickly.

Edit: I liked your post, not cause I liked it but in support of you and that you keep trying to vote. And I can relate.