• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to purchase GcMAF

BenFromNZ

@GcMAF Australia

Hey man, do you know what's going on with the Maf Active situation? I was just about to purchase some but seems like they've been forced to stop selling it. Are you aware of any places that still stock it?

BenFromNZ

@Sushi
Thanks Sushi,
I just did a search for that and I think I found the product you're talking about "Gcmafplus"? Made in NZ from what I could see on the cached website? Is that the product you're talking about? Has it being saying the website will go live in 2 weeks for a long time or do you think that might actually be accurate? Thanks

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I think I found the product you're talking about "Gcmafplus"? Made in NZ from what I could see on the cached website? Is that the product you're talking about?
Yes, that is the one I've heard about.
Has it being saying the website will go live in 2 weeks for a long time or do you think that might actually be accurate?
I don't know anything about it except the name. Hopefully it will be soon.

BenFromNZ

@Sushi Cool. I wrote to them and they said they are waiting to receive compliance but they confirmed they were hoping to be live and shipping in two weeks

BenFromNZ

Are they shipping only from NZ? Someone mentioned getting it in Europe.

They mentioned shipping TO New Zealand, so I suspect it may just be manufactured here and perhaps distributed from somewhere else - but that's just pure speculation from the wording of the email.

i suspect is gcmaf under another name, this is my information from my contacts

Yes I see
http://gcmaf.la/en/component/hikashop/product/listing

Shipping & storage
  • We ship to Latin American countries only - no exceptions!

Stability test results, May 2016

• These results demonstrate that, stored for 3 weeks @ 37°C, the protein lost < 1% of its molecular weight. Gel electrophoresis results show the protein structure did not change. The protein is stable and fit for purpose.
  • 3 months @ 37°C and the protein has degraded by 2%. Protein collapse is observed when degradation > 5%.
  • Stored @ 4°C the protein was demonstrated to be stable for 12 months. . The protein is stable and fit for purpose.
  • Stored < 0°C the protein will be stable for periods far exceeding 12 months. . The protein is stable and fit for purpose.
  • Protein structure collapses @ 75°C for 10mins.

Has anyone used the GCMAF capsules from Saisei's Heart Pharmacy?

https://gcmaf.co.jp/shopping

I have been taking colostrum for 2 years, sometimes I do injections with GcMaf Japan.
The colostrum is softer and weak. Usually I'll split the capsule in half and take it on Tuesday and Saturday.
It turns out 1 capsule per week.
I still can not reduce the dose: I have bradykinesia, and GcMaf helps me move my fingers better.

BenFromNZ

@Sushi

Hey Sushi, did you find the Mafactive cream worked similarly to the injections where the macrophage activity increases 3 or 4 days after injection - is it common for people to report feeling worse on day 3 and 4?

Sushi

Hey Sushi, did you find the Mafactive cream worked similarly to the injections where the macrophage activity increases 3 or 4 days after injection - is it common for people to report feeling worse on day 3 and 4?
Yes, I found that to be happening. Also, for me the dose has to be tiny or inflammation will build up. It is more difficult to "measure" a dose of cream than an injection.

Sushi

Is there any source of GCMAF cream that does not contain jojoba oil?
The new GcMAF plus cream does contain jojoba. The earlier MAFActive cream did not list it as an ingredient, but I don't think any distributor has any stock of it left.