• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

what a horrible Infectious disease!

A man he(acute stage) only stayed at home for 5 days. And he only used his own dishware. only his wife was close to him to see his mouth. His 4 children and wife were infected...We think virus become stronger and stronger now in China. they become airborne.
When I was acute stage at 2012, i lived together with my parents. I infected them. Now all my family were infected... And most patients of Non-Hiv Aids have HHV6 and HHV7.even children of Non-Hiv Aids also have.

Every organs in our body have inflammation. we have organic lesion.Finally patients would get many kinds of cancers. Get same cancer as AIDS patients have. my father and I both have organic lesion. my mother has not checked her body.

What can we do now?

all our children(niece and nephew) were infected. all family 12 person. when i see them,my heart broken.

Last edited:
Symptoms started after they had high risk sexual 1-7 days(most patients). Some patients were infected by other reasons( saliva,sweat,even breath and beauty treatment).

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Every organs in our body have inflammation. we have organic lesion.Finally patients would get many kinds of cancers. Get same cancer as AIDS patients have. my father and I both have organic lesion. my mother has not checked her body.

What can we do now?
Hi unknown virus. You might want to read an earlier thread on the same general topic. It is doubtful that all of us here have exactly the same disease and your presentation does sound atypical. Wishing you and your family the best. Here is the other thread. Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Thank you! Could you please give a advice about medicine of our disease?
We don't give direct medical advice on this forum--the best thing to do would be to read the threads and see what others have tried and how it has or hasn't worked for them. I have not followed this particular type of illness, myself ,as it is so different from my own.

Best wishes.

Hip

Thank you! Hip. Could you please tell me which medicine is helpful for this terrible disease?

I caught a virus in London in 2003 whose neuropsychological and physical symptoms were quite similar to the Chinese "HIV-like" virus. My website detailing the symptoms that my virus triggered in me, and in more than 30 friends and family who caught the virus is here.

My virus suddenly induced quite severe anxiety in me (and in several other people who caught the same virus), as well as severe anhedonia. I think the anxiety is likely due to brain inflammation (neuroinflammation) that the virus induces, because I found that supplements which reduce brain inflammation were effective in reducing the anxiety symptoms.

These anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety supplements are detailed in this thread:

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

My virus seemed to cause a number of chronic, long term inflammatory effects in various parts of the body, including the throat, nasal cavity/sinuses, stomach, intestines — inflammatory effects that continue for many years, or continue indefinitely.

My blood tests show high titers to coxsackievirus B4, so this could be the virus I caught. Coxsackievirus B is an enterovirus, and enteroviruses are associated with ME/CFS. Some enteroviruses like coxsackievirus B are known to cause long term infections in body tissues; these enteroviruses live inside human cells, as a chronic intracellular infection, where they are hard to detect. I think the Chinese "HIV-like" virus could be an enterovirus.

Then 18 months later, I had an episode of viral meningitis, which I am fairly certain was caused by the same chronic viral infection. Soon after the viral meningitis, I developed full myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), which produced lots of fatigue and brain fog.

What helped a lot with my ME/CFS fatigue and brain fog was high dose selenium, see this thread:

High Dose Selenium Significantly Improves My Fatigue and Brain Fog

Selenium has antiviral effects against coxsackievirus B, so this may explain why high dose selenium helps.

Some people in China with the Chinese "HIV-like" virus told me that the antiviral drug Epivir (lamivudine) was helpful. Dr John Chia sometimes uses Epivir for his ME/CFS patients who have enterovirus infections, as Dr Chia thinks Epivir has some mild antiviral effects against enterovirus.

Dr Chia also uses the immunomodulator drug oxymatrine for enterovirus infections. There is lots of info on this forum about how to take oxymatrine.

I emailed some of the researchers in China at the Third Military Medical University, who have an interest in the Chinese "HIV-like" virus.

In my email to them, I explained my theory of why the Chinese "HIV-like" virus could be an enterovirus. However, at the Third Military Medical University, they seem to be focused on the reactivations of herpes family viruses that occur in patients with the Chinese "HIV-like" virus, and they were not very interested in my enterovirus theory.

I think these reactivations of herpes family viruses are likely just due to the mild immunosuppression that the Chinese "HIV-like" virus may cause. These reactivated herpes family viruses may worsen the symptoms of the Chinese "HIV-like" virus, but I don't think the Chinese "HIV-like" virus is a herpes family virus.

unto

What can we do now?[/QUOTE]
A man he(acute stage) only stayed at home for 5 days. And he only used his own dishware. only his wife was close to him to see his mouth. His 4 children and wife were infected...We think virus become stronger and stronger now in China. they become airborne.
When I was acute stage at 2012, i lived together with my parents. I infected them. Now all my family were infected... And most patients of Non-Hiv Aids have HHV6 and HHV7.even children of Non-Hiv Aids also have.

Last edited:

unto

Unknown virus said:
what can we do now?

If you're referring to: What to do to defeat the ME?
I think you have to help the medical profession to take the right path, which is to discover the pathogen that causes the ME .....

unto

Patients have a mission \ duty, they should do as you said, unknown virus,
As I said (unto), As he said (hip)
And a few others
that should reveal who fight against an infectious disease, and because of this reality other nearby people have contracted the ME