• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Trying to find comment on where I bought LDN?

*GG*

Thought it was from River Pharmacy, but seems like they are requiring a script now. Want to order before the New Year, using old card, so no need to worry about being ripped off. They seem to have the best prices as well.

Didn't have an issue last time, but just need an additional headache!

GG

https://www.riverpharmacy.ca/

PatJ

Forum Support Assistant
I got mine from www.buylowdosenaltrexone.com. The Naltrexone tablets ship from Thailand. Payment is a little cumbersome now that they can't take Paypal, but otherwise I've been happy with the service having completed two orders.

PatJ

Forum Support Assistant
How long have you been using it? Seems ok I take it?

I've been taking it for a year. It helps to stabilize my mood, improve thinking clarity, and improve sleep. It's one of my indispensable supplements/meds. The brand I'm using is called Nodict. It's a 50mg tablet so I use the dissolve in water method to reduce it to a low dose - 50mg tablet to 100ml water to give 0.5mg per ml. Then I take 5ml per night at midnight for a 2.5mg dose which is the max amount that I can tolerate.