• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Liposomal Glutathione

Hey, so I ordered some Glutathione from Readisorb a few weeks back but completely failed to realise it is supposed to be refrigerated, how screwed am I if it has been sitting at room temp for 3 weeks or so?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Hey, so I ordered some Glutathione from Readisorb a few weeks back but completely failed to realise it is supposed to be refrigerated, how screwed am I if it has been sitting at room temp for 3 weeks or so?

I'd email them and ask. :hug:

JPV

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Frequently Asked Questions

About ReadiSorb Glutathione

Q. Can I keep it in the refrigerator? How should I store it?

A. The refrigerator is the best place to store the product, even before it is opened. If you are traveling, do the best you can at keeping it cold. Occasionally you will notice small streaks or clumps that sit on the top of the product. When the bottle is shaken they disperse and then reappear. This is alright and the product is still good.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
I have found that liposomal glutathione still works even after its "supposed" to be expired, according to my body's reponse.

Interesting thanks. I guess there is no realistic way to know for sure, I suppose worst case it has no effect. If money was no object I would just order some more but I'm tempted to try it for a couple of weeks to see if there is any response.

Sherpa

For me it takes effect in about 30 mins or less after taking on an empty stomach

JohnSilver

CFS Fighter
From what I know .. the only component that can go bad is the lecithin + water component ; the glutathione itself will not go bad .. so what I would do is compare the smell of your old batch to a fresh batch .. if no rancid / extra foul smell is noted in the old batch, I would use the old batch.. I am saying "extra foul" since liposomal solutions are not pleasant smelling to begin with, so don't just dump it out unless you don't want to take a chance.

jjxx

For me it takes effect in about 30 mins or less after taking on an empty stomach
Hello Sherpa, I have been studying all your posts one by one as best as I could. A lot of valuable and pragmatic info and thank u for sharing them!

As for liposomal glutathione, I started it yesterday with 5ml as the recommended dosage on bottle, and experienced a slight calming effect probably. Today, I just increased to 10ml to see how I feel. What doses have you tried?

I studied Dr. Lam's approach to AF on his website, and do you still recommend his book and which one? For B5, I would like to find out your experience with dosage.

Thanks a lot!

Sherpa

@jixx I took the "recommended dose" of glutathione on the bottle... maybe 600mg? It was expensive so I used it sparingly. Once I got my methylation cycle unblocked I didn't need to take it anymore, I was making my own. I'll never forget the day it worked, it was a peaceful, nice feeling.

I was helped by Dr. Lam's writings. I recommend his work. I only read his first book.

I started small with B5 and went up to large doses when I had terrible AFS. I think I worked up to 1200mg of pantethine + 1200mg of panthethonic acid total, in divided doses.

jjxx

Those are the exact information I am looking for. Many thanks for your prompt response!

Last edited:

jjxx

@jixx I took the "recommended dose" of glutathione on the bottle... maybe 600mg? It was expensive so I used it sparingly. Once I got my methylation cycle unblocked I didn't need to take it anymore, I was making my own. I'll never forget the day it worked, it was a peaceful, nice feeling.

I was helped by Dr. Lam's writings. I recommend his work. I only read his first book.

I started small with B5 and went up to large doses when I had terrible AFS. I think I worked up to 1200mg of pantethine + 1200mg of panthethonic acid total, in divided doses.
After three days of liposomal glutathione, I understand fully what you mean about its effect and why you don't need it anymore after get your methylation working. I am working on my methylation, and hoping I will not need it one day as you. But for now, I will look into how to make it on my own too.

Based on your posts I have read, you recovered from an advanced stage of AF. How long did it take you to recover from it? Do you have a post detailing what you took, in what dosage and for how long? It will greatly help.

Sherpa

How long did it take you to recover from it? Do you have a post detailing what you took, in what dosage and for how long? It will greatly help.

I did recover from severe AFS. It took me about 1.5 years to Recover from that. But even when I got my adrenal symptoms resolved, I still had low energy: parasites, nutritional imbalances, mitochondrial dysfunction, methylation cycle block, disturbed circadian rhythm, photosensitivity, subclinical hypothyroidism, and more. I would call that basket of issues CFS. It took me additional 2.5 years to sort that out. 4 years total from broken down mess to healthy looking and feeling. I made a lot of mistakes and could've saved months or years.

I do have some rough "snapshot" notes of what I took but it is very personalized. You, me and Freddd likely have very different symptoms and or illnesses entirely.

xena

@Sherpa do you know the logic behind taking panthetine and pantothenic? I realized I still benefited from pantothenic even when taking panthetine but not sure why

Sherpa

One form is natural, one form is converted & active ... so it works immediately and also fills the tank up with raw materials- I think.