• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Quest or Labcorp?

Horizon

I know they both get horrible reviews but do you think either one of these national blood labs Quest or Labcorp is better/more reliable? Why?

undiagnosed

I've used both mainly just dependent on which one I can get the test I want through. I haven't had any issues at either with the phlebotomists. I'm not sure regarding reliability, don't really have the data to make that determination. However, Labcorp has been significantly faster at reporting results for me.

*GG*

I've used both mainly just dependent on which one I can get the test I want through. I haven't had any issues at either with the phlebotomists. I'm not sure regarding reliability, don't really have the data to make that determination. However, Labcorp has been significantly faster at reporting results for me.

I have used both as well. Labcorp maybe 2 times? I did leave the office, and they had a lab accident, so needed me to come back to redraw my blood. A little inconvenient, but I had not gotten to far.

Use Quest a lot, probably 2 times a years, never had an issue, and the phlebotomist are great, barely feel them prick me!

GG

Horizon

I have noticed Labcorp being faster with results as well.