• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LDN, is it ok to forget once in a while?

I forgot my ldn the other night, and it's the 5th or so time I've done so in the last few months. Is there a risk of it stopping working if I do that?

*GG*

I have been on LDN since 2009, so about 7 years. Recently ran out, and do not have the money to buy at this time. Think I am going to get more tablets from india, spend about $200, so I will have a year+ worth, and might give some for people to try as well.

GG

Seven7

Seven
I forget mine often w no consequence. If I stop (run out of prescription) for a while I do feel the difference. More crahes , tire more easily. And the worst is the start up symptoms if it lasts too long off of it, like get super sleepy when I restart. So I don't have to re-start I try not to forget but one day here and there is no big deal for me.

viggster

If I miss 2-3 days my muscle pain comes almost all the way back. I take that as evidence that it's working. :)

Silence

I take my ldn 1 day on, and one day off without noticing too much difference when taken everyday, but if i go longer than that i can twll the difference.