• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

helen1

Thanks for explaining that @panckage. My naltrexone was from Thailand so that might explain it not getting stopped. No ordering from India then.

Have not yet found an online pharmacy that I can order Ritalin from that ships to Canada. Anyone know any?

Hip

Hi, which other sites would i be able to get prescription free medication or which one is the best among those listed here? I am looking for Evista(Raloxifene) and most of the sites mentioned here either don't ship to Kenya (home country) or have added costs like GoldPharma with the consultations. I've been all over the internet looking for a reliable site and i would really appreciate any further assistance.

For GoldPharma is there any way to navigate having not to go through the consultation part apart from having a prescription...I'm highly doubtful that their doctors will approve my request because the drug is for off-label purposes and even if they do I'm worried they'll take too long. I also don't want to have to start following them up on refunds in case they reject my request. This is my first time importing a drug so i really wouldn't know how to do that.

Please help me out. Thanks.

ajw

---
I took a terrible fall back in OCT 2014. The VON (Canada) administered my wounds for 18-months.
My doctor, Matthew Burnstein, 200-5675 Spring Garden Rd, Halifax NS, B3J 1H1, moved to Toronto 2015. I now reside in Kentville NS, B4N 0H1. I AM STILL WAITING FOR A PERSONAL PHYSICIAN!
I was visiting 'walk-in clinics' from 2015-2016. I was cut-off my medications on JUN 23rd 2016!
(The doctors in the local walk-in clinics do not accept medical files, and they do not keep patient records.)
I have second and third degree burns on my left arm and hand, right leg and foot, and on my back and tailbone, (my tailbone was dugout and attached to a VAC machine for 14-months). I have impact lesions on the front and back of my head, my right hand, and on my right ankle. I was prescribed Clonazepam and Hydromorphone Hydrochloride (Hydromorphone was replaced with Tramadol in 2016).
I am in extraordinary pain—I cannot sleep, and withdrawal! I need to find a clinic—online, hopefully to replace my medications. When I feel well, I will go back to Halifax, to find a doctor.
Please help me find a reliable online pharmacy that will deliver to Canada... This is my last stand.

Hip

@ajw Many pharmacies will not ship to Canada, because in Canada although it is legal to take medications over the Canadian border personally yourself, it is not legal to ship it, so shipped meds sometimes get confiscated. However, I believe rupharma.com will ship to Canada, and you could try some of the other Russian pharmacies like: pharmashipping.net , medicinesdelivery.com , www.extrapharmacy.ru , www.psypharm.com , medik24.net to see if they ship to Canada.

Hello,
One interesting project that I use for some months is Drugeo.

It is a portal rather than an online pharmacy where patients can get and write reviews about drugs and online pharmacies. One important feature is their drug price comparison engine with it's filters for dosage, quantity etc. which helps to compare the countless offers much more focused.

One drawback is the limited number of drug reviews but this will be solved when more users using their service I guess.

Hip

One interesting project that I use for some months is Drugeo.

Hi @PhDSA, thanks for posting that.

drugeo.to looks interesting, and their drug search facility looks effective.

But I notice that drugeo only list pharmacies with affiliate programs (an affiliate program is where the referrer — drugeo in this case — gets a commission for sending buying customers to the website). You can tell drugeo is getting commission from pharmacy affiliate programs because all the pharmacy URLs on drugeo contain an affiliate ID code.

Nothing intrinsically wrong with making money from an affiliate program (it's the pharmacy that pays the commission, not the customer). However, it does mean that drugeo has no incentive to list pharmacies that don't offer affiliate program commission (because for those pharmacies there is no way drugeo can make money from referrals).

And I notice that drugeo do not list any of the long-standing and well-known high quality pharmacies detailed in the first post of this thread (such as inhousepharmacy.vu and goldpharma.com), nor the very cheap pharmacies (like www.alldaychemist.com and www.buypharma1.com). I looked up the prices of a few drugs on drugeo, and their cheapest price was not as good as the the prices offered by www.alldaychemist.com and www.buypharma1.com .

Nevertheless, drugeo seems like a useful resource.

Last edited:
Tried To search it at goldpharma, but it can't find anything. Non of the online pharmacies, that sell Prednisolon ships to austria.
If you want to help me, please pm me, please

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
Tried To search it at goldpharma, but it can't find anything. Non of the online pharmacies, that sell Prednisolon ships to austria.
If you want to help me, please pm me, please
You may need to log in, or ask them. I found a wide range of Prednisolon products when I logged in. They are pretty good at answering questions.

Hip

Tried To search it at goldpharma, but it can't find anything.

You need to set up an account and login before you get access to the drugs. Otherwise when you search, the search only picks up the supplements goldpharma.com sell.

hixxy

You need to set up an account and login before you get access to the drugs. Otherwise when you search, the search only picks up the supplements goldpharma.com sell.

I see prednisolone fine not logged in and using incognito mode. Their website really is shit though. It's painful every time I use it.