• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Why so little ME/CFS research from France and Germany?

Hip

Great interview, Mike.

Interesting that they are already using rituximab in France in certain specific cases of ME/CFS.

*GG*

Hi all

Here's my interview with Marie from ASFC (Association française du Syndrome de Fatigue Chronique) about what it's like for ME patients in France.

http://www.mikeseumarathons.eu/france.html

The two French ME facebook support groups I'm aware of have posted some nice messages and donated to Invest In ME this week for their biomedical projects.

Feel free to share/circulate

Mike

I hit the link above, Tried to share this on Facebook, but did not see a Button. FYI Are there links to Pages for Facebook group?

Thank you for your efforts!

GG

frederic83

Interesting that they are already using rituximab in France in certain specific cases of ME/CFS.

It is not really for treating the CFS, but in known autoimmune disease. Some people have CFS and one or more autoimmune diseases. No way I could get Rituximab in France. And I think this treatment is not suggested that much.