• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

UK CMRC conference presentations now up on YouTube

Cinders66

I thought this deserved its own thread. I look forward to some reports being published soon too.

Action for M.E.
All 10 videos from the CMRC 2016 conference are now up on our YouTube channel.

Each video has been numbered and each one's description tells you which presentation and speakers are featured in that particular video.

Please note not all presentations from the event were recorded as some featured unpublished research data.

You can find the videos on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC42_Y8tjFhBbR1zpnmJsGBg

eafw

Each video has been numbered and each one's description tells you which presentation and speakers are featured in that particular video.

To find out which speakers are on each, you need to go to the individual videos and then "show more" eg number 8/10 starts with Esther Crawley, then has physio from Newcastle group talking about research with severe patients. 3/10 is Davey-Smith then Caroline Relton then David Ford. So worth checking each one.