• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dysautonomia Research--contribute by purchasing a T-shirt

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Dysautonomia Advocacy Foundation
September 27 at 5:29pm ·
ARE YOU READY FOR DYSAUTONOMIA AWARENESS MONTH? Dysautonomia Advocacy Foundation apparel is here! Each item you purchase makes a donation to the Dysautonomia Advocacy Foundation. Help fund groundbreaking dysautonomia research! We will be presenting a check to Dr. Blair Grubb on October 25th for his current POTS research. Funds will also go to helping promote dysautonomia awareness for all dysautonomia sufferers worldwide....

eafw

@Sushi , does phoenixrising have any merchandising ? Would be happy to help set something up if not, and if wanted.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
@Sushi , does phoenixrising have any merchandising ? Would be happy to help set something up if not, and if wanted.
Phoenix Rising is set up with Amazon and IGive (http://phoenixrising.me/donating) to receive donations when we make purchases from retailers. We don't have any merchandise available (that I know of). If you would like to set something up, please contact @Mark. Thanks!