• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Video on IVIG in POTS and autoimmune conditions

Gingergrrl

I hope I am posting this correctly and this video will work. It is a patient, doctor and nurse presenting from Dysautonomia International discussing IVIG in relation to POTS and other autonomic and autoimmune conditions. It has some very good general information on IVIG, side effects, insurance issues (in the U.S.), etc. If the video does not work, hopefully someone will let me know and I'll try to figure it out!

ETA: When I click on it, it does work even though it looks like it doesn't.

Gingergrrl

Video feed isnt working thanks @helen1

How weird and it works for me (and nothing ever works for me LOL). I'll try to figure out what is wrong with it tomorrow. It's a great video and I watched the entire thing earlier today when it was posted in another group that I belong to. Was going to actually tell you about it but Helen beat me to it!

Gingergrrl

@Justin30 If you click where it says "Watch on Vimeo" it is working on my computer. Am not sure what else to do! Can you try it again (any time, when you get a chance). Thanks!