• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Jamie Deckoff-Jones's Latest blog Hibernation Consternation Xrx

junkcrap50

Thank you for posting this. This is a very good blog and I've learned a bunch of new things just by skimming. I had no idea that anti-retrovirus therapy has been beneficial to CFS patients even you don't test positive for retrovirus.

*GG*

Thank you for posting this. This is a very good blog and I've learned a bunch of new things just by skimming. I had no idea that anti-retrovirus therapy has been beneficial to CFS patients even you don't test positive for retrovirus.

I hit the link, but the post is Huge blocks of text. So I didn't even attempt to read.

GG

flybro

I have the same problem with large blocks of text. I tried to do a copyNpaste qikfix, but it pastes with-out the spaces. :(

ghosalb

I got less optimistic when Dr. Naviaux compared our condition with autism, depression etc., none of which is well understood or have effective treatments. Also, is not dauer state well known for quite some time and if we still do not know how to reverse it, I do not see how it will be quick ? Our only hope is new technology and faster pace of research currently.