• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Progesterone Cream ME Cure???

Apparently progesterone cream can cure ME now.

I was just about to re-order a bottle from Amazon for my early menopause and seen the below review...

image.jpeg

I was so irritated after reading, I forgot to order it o_O

Lol! For me personally, and i've only been on it 6 weeks. It does seem to stop the hot flushes; but time will tell as it might just be co-incidence.
The flushes seem to come in waves every 5 months or so lasting around a month.
Ever since the hysterectomy my ovaries are battling for existence but they're slowly losing the fight this year.

PS. I went and had a look at her website out of curiosity but it only got me more irritated. Maybe the cream will cure that :confused:

Skippa

Anti-BS
People who check twice that they've got their keys, or turned the lights off, say "oh I'm so OCD" or "my OCD is real bad today".

And now, people who feel a bit run down, even when they've obviously been burning the candle at both ends, say "I've got ME at the moment" or "my CFS is real bad today".

It appears that everyone has had CFS at one point or another, no wonder we can't get taken seriously.

Invisible Woman

People who check twice that they've got their keys, or turned the lights off, say "oh I'm so OCD" or "my OCD is real bad today".

And now, people who feel a bit run down, even when they've obviously been burning the candle at both ends, say "I've got ME at the moment" or "my CFS is real bad today".

It appears that everyone has had CFS at one point or another, no wonder we can't get taken seriously.

I agree. I think some of 'em think it's trendy or something. Now, if those folk had to face the very real discrimination and stigma that we do, I think they'd be "cured" very quickly!

TiredSam

The wise nematode hibernates

Just what I was thinking. "Autistic" is another one.