• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2015, Silver linings: a personal memoir about Hurricane Katrina and fungal volatiles.

osisposis

I was following Bennetts work when Katrina happened, I expected big things coming out on mycotoxins in the near future, it never happened, I wondered what had happened to Bennett, now I know. :) , I've been screaming about mold voc's and me being left with severe reactions to voc's and chemicals sence my moldy home exposure, with very little in the way of articles to back me up, I've even been to so called "experts" in the field of mold illness, mycotoxicosis,toxic encephalopathy, that totally ignored this, like trying to push essential oils on me as a cure, lols what a joke and I knew it was! and forever sence I first joined a certain group one person in general and his constant rantings over mycotoxins being the sole cause of illness from water damaged building exposures about drove me nuts. some probably know exactly who I'm talking about. even when it was realized that everything in that environment had to be considered it wasn't . Thank you Bennett for looking deeper!