• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is this a reputable pharmacy? top-rx-pharmacy.com? UNITED PHARMACY LCC

Hi to everyone I hope I am posting this in the correct place, apologies if not.

I am wanting to place an order for Adderall after reading an article that it can help treatment resistant depression and anxiety http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2013/0...isorders-a-counterintuitive-treatment-option/.

I actually went ahead and thought I had placed the order with this pharmacy but then they phoned me up verifying my order and details. They then sent me a link to place the order and giving card details! Am having trouble finding any details on them. Please can anyone help?

I am awaiting an appointment to see a psychiatrist but am very doubtful he will prescribe this off label for me. I am not some kind of druggy wanting a high I am just someone desperate to get help for the hell I am living in.

Since posting this question this morning this is a another email I have received from them:

Rest assure that UNITED PHARMACY LCC and all of the online pharmacies representing it are completely legitimate and safe to work with.
Please do contact us back for further inquiries.

Regards,
Michelle
Support Team

Don't know what to do?

Thank you in advance.

Mush

Hip

Hi @Mush

It is hard to find an online pharmacy selling Adderall, because such stimulants are classified as a controlled drugs (you can usually buy prescription drugs online, but it's hard to find controlled prescription drugs). I don't think the pharmacy you mentioned (www.top-rx-pharmacy.com) will sell it.

For your treatment-resistant depression, has your doctor tried you out on many different types (classes) of antidepressants? There are many different classes of antidepressant, so if one class does not work, it's possible that another will.

Classes of antidepressant include:
SSRI — like Prozac, Lexapro, citalopram
SNRI — like venlafaxine (Effexor), duloxetine (Cymbalta)
NRI —like bupropion (Wellbutrin)
Tricyclic antidepressants — like amitriptyline (Elavil)
Selective MAO-A inhibitors — like moclobemide
Selective MAO-B inhibitors — like deprenyl / selegiline
Neuroleptics — like very low dose amisulpride (I use this, and it works for me)

For more classes, see: List of antidepressants - Wikipedia

When I tried the SSRI drug citalopram for the depression I was suffering from, within hours of taking just one pill of this drug, it dramatically made me feel much more depressed, and triggered suicidal thoughts. Once the pill wore off by the next day, I was OK, but that was a terrible experience. Which just shows that you need to find the right antidepressant for you.

In addition to drugs, you can also try certain supplements that have been shown to help depression, such as the high dose inositol powder protocol, at a dose of 12 to 18 grams a day of inositol (= two to three heaped teaspoons of inositol powder). This one works quite well for me.

By the way, that pharmacy you asked about (www.top-rx-pharmacy.com) has only been around for a year, so that's not long enough to get some online reviews and feedback from users to know whether it is reliable or not. It might be OK, but it's hard to know.

There are some established and reliable pharmacies listed in the first post of this thread: Tips for Finding Reliable and Trustworthy Online Pharmacies

Last edited:

Hip

In another thread you mentioned this:
I know this is quite an old post but just in case anyone is reading through them like I am. Please be really careful with this drug [bupropion (Wellbutrin)], I know everyone is different but it caused me to have a grand mal seizure and lose my drivers licence for a year!

So I guess you might want to avoid or be cautious about antidepressants linked to causing seizures. According to this article, the following antidepressants are linked to occasionally triggering seizures:

SSRI antidepressants
SNRI antidepressants
Bupropion, mirtazapine, reboxetine, and trazodone

But the article says tricyclic antidepressants were not linked to triggering seizures.

It is a lie. Of course tricyclic antidepressants cause seizures!1 It says so in the literature from Big Pharma!!!!
All anti depressants cause seizures and also Torsades des Pointes and Long QT syndrome.
Further information can be found on the UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA website.

This is the worlds leading authority on Long QT syndrome.
Also google SADS an CRY which is Cardiac Risk in the Young!
Ignore the BNF it does not highlight all the contra indications!!

Hip

It is a lie. Of course tricyclic antidepressants cause seizures!1 It says so in the literature from Big Pharma!!!!

No matter how many exclamation marks you use, I am not persuaded — unless you can provide a reference to a study that contradicts the above one, which found that at normal doses, tricyclic antidepressants do not increase seizure risk.

Thank you all so much for you replies @belize44 this is the pharmacy http://www.top-rx-pharmacy.com/adderall-generic.html. They are selling Adderall but just don't know if it's a scam or not. They have sent a lot of emails I will link afterwards which is making them sound ok. I might just go for it because I am desperate.

@Hip thank you so much for taking the time to reply and such a detailed post. I have been on and off antidepressants since I was 18 I am now 47. Back at 18 you just trust Drs and do as your told and pop the pills. I have tried every class and at varying doses. As I said the Bupropion caused me to have about three seizures it was awful. Have also tried antipsychotics!

Am sorry this is turning into a long post but I am so frustrated and don't really have much faith in some Drs anymore. I have spent nearly two years YES two years and still in the process of weaning off Cipramil at times it has been horrendous. They say these drugs don't cause withdrawal but they do. I also think it is this that is causing chronic fatigue and pain.

I am under the crisis team as from yesterday ( I am in the uk) and see a psychiatrist tomorrow - I honestly don't want to see him because they are already talking antidepressants/antipsychotics I feel as if I know my own body and brain and what is the point of taking a drug that over nearly 25 years hasn't helpled me!!!!

I have given them all the literature about Adderall but I don't think they will go for it. My main problem is severe anxiety and social phobia I am basically becoming a recluse. Have had to go to a couple of events recently and my GP gave me Diazepam and to be honest it didn't help. The Adderall seems like it might be a good option maybe just for the odd occasion when I do have to leave the house.

Oh I have tried CBT, counselling, Psychology for two years but nothing has helped I feel my life was ruined at 13 by some awful event that left me with PTSD.

Heck if you are still reading - thank you so much.

Ps Have tried Modafanil bought off the internet which does help with keeping my going but not anxiety

Thanks again

Mush

Last edited:
This is some of the correspondence I have had from them:
Dear, Mush
We are glad to inform you that your order ??????? has been paid .
It will be dispatched within 2 business days: you'll receive Track Number(s) to trace the order.
Note: If your order was approved during the weekend or holiday, it will be processed on the morning of the first working day.
Product Count Price
Adderall (Generic) 30mg X 30 pills $135.00
Delivery type
Time Delivery price
Express Delivery Service 7 - 14
working days $29.95
Total with delivery: $164.95

Then I sent a message saying I wasn't sure they were legit and I got this:
Hello Mush
Rest assure that UNITED PHARMACY LCC and all of the online pharmacies representing it are completely legitimate and safe to work with.
Please do contact us back for further inquiries.

Regards,
Michelle
Support Team

The emails are coming from my24health.com? They advertise as top-rx-pharmacy but then above the are using the name United Pharmacy LCC. I have used united pharmacies before and this is definitely NOT the same company.

Oh I don't know what to do. Will try and look through the post on here and see if someone know of a reputable pharmacy that sells it.
Thank you

Hip just read your post again. The only one that caused the seizure was the Bupropion apparently it is quite common, ha wish somebody had told me that before taking it.

Hip

this is the pharmacy http://www.top-rx-pharmacy.com/adderall-generic.html. They are selling Adderall but just don't know if it's a scam or not.

I could not find any negative reports about this pharmacy when I Google searched; their web servers are located in Russia. It's possible they are legitimate, though technically I believe it is illegal to obtain controlled medicines like Adderall. Though I think quite a few people do buy Adderall or Ritalin online.

If you do buy some Adderall, it's probably best to buy a small amount first, just in case it is a scam.

On the pharmacy reviewer forum, they have a list of pharmacies where you can buy drugs like Adderall or Ritalin, but unfortunately you have to make 60 posts on that forum before they allow you into the senior area where that list of pharmacies is maintained. Though the names (but not the full web address) of these pharmacies are given in this post.

I am under the crisis team as from yesterday ( I am in the uk) and see a psychiatrist tomorrow - I honestly don't want to see him because they are already talking antidepressants/antipsychotics I feel as if I know my own body and brain and what is the point of taking a drug that over nearly 25 years hasn't helpled me!!!!

I am also in the UK. I believe doctors in the UK are reluctant to prescribe these ADHD drugs (Adderall or Ritalin) to adults; though they do prescribe them for kids with ADHD.

In the US, I believe doctors are more prepared to give Adderall or Ritalin to adults where necessary. I wanted to get hold of some Ritalin myself, because it has been shown to help chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), which I have. I also have generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, depression, anhedonia, and flat emotions (blunted affect).

I know what you mean about knowing your own body and brain; I have not really gone to my doctor for my anxiety and depression, preferring to order drugs online, and test them out one by one, until I find drugs (or supplements) that I feel suit my body and brain. Some drugs seem to suit you well, whereas other drugs you feel kind of "go against the grain" of your own body. It's only when you take the drug do you know if it suits or not.

So I prefer to order lots of different drugs online, until I find ones that suit. United Pharmacies (www.unitedpharmacies.com and www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md) I find are good for this, because they are cheap, and also you can buy as little as 10 pills from them, which is good when you just want to test out a drug first, before buying a larger amount.

For my depression, I find very low dose (12.5 mg daily) of amisulpride helps. This is an antipsychotic drug, but at very low doses it acts as an antidepressant. I tried other antipsychotics like risperidone (Risperdal), but that made me fee worse. Whereas I find very low dose amisulpride has a very nice and clean and natural feel, and I get on well with it. It also helps several of my chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms. And I found very low dose amisulpride helps make me more sociable (I also tend to be a bit of a recluse, due to my symptoms).

I have a thread about this drug here:

Amisulpride — A Multipurpose Drug for ME/CFS

Note that you need to take amisulpride at very low doses to get the antidepressant benefits; if you take amisulpride at higher doses, it loses its antidepressant effect.

My main problem is severe anxiety and social phobia I am basically becoming a recluse.

I found an excellent anti-anxiety treatment, using supplements, for my severe generalized anxiety disorder, which is detailed in this thread:

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

So this is something you might want to look into. The main anti-anxiety supplement I use is N-acetyl-glucosamine (similar to the glucosamine supplement that people use for their joints). You can buy N-acetyl-glucosamine (NAG) in the UK very cheaply at Health Monthly.

In addition to NAG, the other two supplements in my anti-anxiety protocol are turmeric (a kitchen spice), and flaxseed oil.

For my social anxiety (social phobia), I found 500 mg to 1000 mg of the supplement choline bitartrate very effective. This is a known treatment for social anxiety. So this might help for your social phobia. Again, you can buy choline bitartrate very cheaply at Health Monthly — they are the cheapest supplement supplier I have found in the UK.

I should add that quite a few people on this forum tried my anti-anxiety protocol (NAG, turmeric and flaxseed oil), and said they got really good results. So it does seem to work for many people.

Last edited:
@Hip you are a star! Thank you so much for all of the information. A few things in there that I haven't tried, choline bitartrate will give that a go also not tried NAG although I do take Glucosamine.

The order has gone through for the Adderall even though I didn't think I had put all my details in, so be it will wait and see what happens - am going to try and not stress about it.

Can I ask if you have had any negative side effects to the Amisulpride ? Weight gain has been a problem for me in the past on anti-psychotics.

Have you tried Modafanil for your ME. I've ordered that from united pharmacies and found it to be quite good.

Once again thank you

Mush

Hip

also not tried NAG although I do take Glucosamine.

The difference between ordinary glucosamine and NAG is that NAG can enter the brain, whereas glucosamine does not. My theory is that NAG has anti-inflammatory effects in the brain, and that's how it has an anti-anxiety action.

There has in recent years been new research showing that mental symptoms such as depression (I would bet anxiety too) may be caused by inflammation in the brain (just like joint pain may be caused by inflammation in the joints).

So by calming brain inflammation with anti-inflammatory supplements like NAG, you may reduce anxiety levels, which I think may be caused by the brain inflammation (at least in some people). In this way, I think you treat the root cause of the anxiety.

NAG does not help for my social anxiety though; only for generalized anxiety disorder (= general mental tension and/or worry).

The order has gone through for the Adderall even though I didn't think I had put all my details in, so be it will wait and see what happens - am going to try and not stress about it.

Please do let us know the outcome. I might order some Ritalin from top-rx-pharmacy.com if this pharmacy is legit.

Can I ask if you have had any negative side effects to the Amisulpride ? Weight gain has been a problem for me in the past on anti-psychotics.

The only negative effect is a slight reduction in libido. Not that it bothers me much, as at the age of 51, and in my very reduced social circumstances (due to ME/CFS and other symptoms), I've not much use for a libido. In fact, a reduced libido is almost an asset! You can counter this libido reduction, though, using vitamin B6 and vitamin E, which block prolactin (see the amisulpride thread for more details). Also, as soon as you stop the amisulpride, the libido returns the next day.

Other than that, I have noticed no side effects. There are no withdrawal symptoms when I stop, and even after a few years taking amisulpride daily, there is no tolerance build-up or loss of effect. It works just as well for me today as it did when I first started it. And amisulpride for me feels very natural and balanced; I also sometimes take tricyclic antidepressants like amitriptyline or imipramine when I have a bad day or week, and while these do help, they don't feel balanced: with TCAs, it's as if half my brain is happy, but the other half still feels depressed!

The interesting thing is that at very low doses (12.5 mg to 50 mg daily say), amisulpride is not actually working as an anti-psychotic. Anti-psychotic drugs, including amisulpride, work in part by inhibiting what are known as the dopamine D2 and D3 receptors in the brain (sorry to get technical on you).

But when you take very low doses of amisulpride, this drug actually does the reverse thing, and stimulates the D2 and D3 receptors, rather than inhibiting them. And it's this stimulation of the D2 and D3 receptors that creates the antidepressant effect. So you have to keep to very low doses for amisulpride to work as an antidepressant. And at very low doses, in effect, you are not really even taking an anti-psychotic drug, in the sense that anti-psychotics usually inhibit, not stimulate, the D2 and D3 receptors.

And I think that's why there are so few side effects, because you are taking such a low dose. I take just 12.5 mg of amisulpride daily (a quarter of a 50 mg tablet), which is very little compared to the full dose of 1,200 mg used for anti-psychotic treatment.

Have you tried Modafanil for your ME. I've ordered that from united pharmacies and found it to be quite good.

I tried modafinil 200 mg for one day a while ago, and it very definitely improved my ME/CFS brain fog on that day, and had a motivating effect. But then the next day, and in fact for the next week or so, I had very significantly worsened depression. I could be a coincidence; but I have noticed before (even when I was healthy) that stimulant drugs would make me feel very depressed for several days after.

I will try modafinil again some time, but I am a bit wary off it. A lot of ME/CFS patients do find it very helpful for energy and brain fog though.

Last edited:
Good morning @Hip .

I've been reading through at lot of your posts and the way you describe things is brilliant it is like I am reading about myself!

Well today is Psychiatrist day and my anxiety is through the roof but thankfully through this forum and yourself and pretty clear in which way I want to go. I am sticking to my gut feeling about knowing my own body and what works and doesn't. I think a trial of over 25 years is quite a good indication that antidepressant just don't work for me!

I was saying to my GP yesterday that it would be ok if you could take an antidepressant to try and see if it works but they just don't work like that. What I mean is if say you have a back ache for a couple of weeks and take painkillers, you stop the painkillers and that's fine no withdrawal. But with antidepressant NO MATTER WHAT GP'S PSYCHIATRIST SAY you just CANNOT stop taking these drugs without withdrawal. I still don't think they believe withdrawal really exists and that it is all to do with your 'mental condition' rubbish. That's another story!

There are no withdrawal symptoms when I stop,

Fantastic. I have printed off the article that you linked for me and I think I am going to give this a go. The article describes my symptoms when I am not in crisis perfectly. If he doesn't agree I am going to go ahead and just order them online.

The other thing I meant to ask yesterday is do you have any problems with sleep. I am a chronic insomniac. Have had this since I was about 13. Do you know anything that could help with this. Have tried all the usual drugs. Am having some success with 0.5 mg Lorazepam prescribed by GP but don't want to keep relying on this. Also took Melatonin, Valerian etc but doesn't even touch it. But maybe with the Amiluspride that might kill the anxiety and help with sleep? God I hope so.

Please do let us know the outcome. I might order some Ritalin from top-rx-pharmacy.com if this pharmacy is legit.

Will definitely let you know what the outcome is! If it does come I don't know how i'll tell if it is genuine or not? Curious why would you choose Ritalin and not the Adderall?

I tried modafinil 200 mg for one day a while ago, and it very definitely improved my ME/CFS brain fog on that day, and had a motivating effect. But then the next day, and in fact for the next week or so, I had very significantly worsened depression. I could be a coincidence; but I have noticed before (even when I was healthy) that stimulant drugs would make me feel very depressed for several days after.

That's not good just goes to show how everyone is different. I can't tolerate 200mg it gives me a migraine and just makes me feel awful. I bought the 200mg and started off at 50mg and now take 100mg without any problem. I make sure I take it about 5.30am so it doesn't affect my sleep.

Will write later with the outcome of the psychiatrist - will be interesting if nothing else

Thanks again

Mush

Well just back from the Psychiatrist and feeling extremely disappointed and disheartened. I don't know what I expected?

I felt so optimistic this morning especially about the Amiluspride, I knew deep down it would be a no the Adderall but it was a NO to both.

He felt because I had tried so many drugs over such a long period of time that they wouldn't be of any use. And said what I had printed of wasn't clinical evidence and we should stick with clinical based evidence. I feel so frustrated and angry and sad. He said he understands how bad anxiety can be but thinks it can be got over with Psychological therapy - I just don't agree. He said he could tell by my face that I didn't agree, in face by this point I was in tears. I just don't think or want to go through all talking therapies AGAIN. I am getting angry actually thinking about sitting in a chair with someone telling me this is what you should do and what's the worse things that can happen etc. I know all that.

Feeling very tired, emotional and lost.

Thanks for listening
Mush

Hip

Well just back from the Psychiatrist and feeling extremely disappointed and disheartened. I don't know what I expected?

I felt so optimistic this morning especially about the Amiluspride, I knew deep down it would be a no the Adderall but it was a NO to both.

He felt because I had tried so many drugs over such a long period of time that they wouldn't be of any use. And said what I had printed of wasn't clinical evidence and we should stick with clinical based evidence. I feel so frustrated and angry and sad.

I know the feeling: you visit a medical professional full of hope they will respond positively to your ideas, but instead you receive a "no" to your requests, which feels negative and a bit authoritarian.

That's why I dislike going to doctors to ask them for something. I think when you are mentally frail in some way, whether it is with depression, anxiety, or whatever, the doctor's "no" comes across as much harsher; it feels cold and distant, and you don't sense you have any rapport with the doctor.

That's one of the reasons I prefer to do things myself, reading about possibly useful drugs or supplements, and then buying them online.

He said he understands how bad anxiety can be but thinks it can be got over with Psychological therapy - I just don't agree.

I think you are absolutely right.

Myself and many others on this forum are often quite critical of psychiatrists. There are good psychiatrists out there, so I don't want to generalize; but the main problem is the tendency for psychiatrists to think that symptoms like anxiety likely have a psychological cause — ie, they are due something in your life or your personal experiences, rather than due to something physically amiss in your body and brain. Depression can be due to something in your life, but it may also be caused by something out of kilter in your body and brain

This is where I think psychiatry often goes wrong, by all too quickly assuming the symptoms are psychologically-caused. It is quite clear to me that my anxiety and depression are caused by physical factors in my body and brain, not by any psychological causes in my life, because my life at present is placid and stress-free.

In my case, my anxiety, depression and anhedonia symptoms all started after a I caught a viral infection in 2003 (and several other people who caught the same virus as it was going around also developed severe generalized anxiety disorder, and depression / anhedonia symptoms, so it was clear that the virus was the cause).

So anything a psychiatrist says about psychological causes you have to take with a pinch of salt, if he/she is one of those psychiatrists always oriented towards psychological talk therapies.

I was saying to my GP yesterday that it would be ok if you could take an antidepressant to try and see if it works but they just don't work like that. What I mean is if say you have a back ache for a couple of weeks and take painkillers, you stop the painkillers and that's fine no withdrawal. But with antidepressant NO MATTER WHAT GP'S PSYCHIATRIST SAY you just CANNOT stop taking these drugs without withdrawal. I still don't think they believe withdrawal really exists and that it is all to do with your 'mental condition' rubbish. That's another story!

I have read many stories online of long and unpleasant withdrawal from SSRI antidepressants. Myself I have never taken an SSRI longer than a few days, due to the fact these drugs dramatically worsen my depression, so I don't have any personal experience of long term use and withdrawal.

I found this post interesting; it's written by someone who tried all the SSRI drugs, and he compares them. He said he found Lexapro "far and away, the best of the bunch," and particularly good for anxiety (although he said it does tend to flatten the emotions more than other SSRIs).

The other thing I meant to ask yesterday is do you have any problems with sleep. I am a chronic insomniac. Have had this since I was about 13. Do you know anything that could help with this. Have tried all the usual drugs. Am having some success with 0.5 mg Lorazepam prescribed by GP but don't want to keep relying on this. Also took Melatonin, Valerian etc but doesn't even touch it. But maybe with the Amiluspride that might kill the anxiety and help with sleep? God I hope so.

Sleep problems always seem hard to solve. In ME/CFS, sleep becomes shallow and "thin," with not much depth to it, so you can easily wake up and then find it hard to get back to sleep.

The only things I have found that help deepen my sleep a little, which then reduces waking up and insomnia, are evening primrose oil 2,000 to 4,000 mg before bed, a 500 mg calcium tablet before bed, kava kava root 300 mg before bed (kava kava is also a good anti-anxiety supplement, and also may have some antidepressant effects). Whether this will help anyone else with sleep problems, I don't know.

Melatonin 5 mg I find helps me to get to sleep more quickly (if I don't take melatonin, it can take me up to two hours to get to sleep); however, I don't find melatonin helps much with deepening sleep.

My elderly mother suffers from a lot of insomnia, and she occasionally takes zolpidem (which is similar to lorazepam), but also does not want to use it regularly. Her doctor also prescribed amitriptyline 10 mg (the tricyclic antidepressant) for sleep, and this seems to work quite well when taken before bed (but strangely not every time; it seems to work best when taken as a one-off rather than regularly).

Last edited:
Hi @Hip spent the afternoon being a blubbering idiot. Overthinking everything.

Came on here and looked at what I had written. I am going to go with my gut instinct. I have to try and do something differently which involves no antidepressants and NO talking therapies! Feel better that I have finally been able to make a decision.

I hope the Adderall does come but que sera on that. I have gone ahead and ordered Amiluspride from united pharmacies, if it doesn't work at those low dose it doesn't seem to be a problem coming off it and also not much financial loss.

Also places order for:
Swanson EFAs OmegaTru Flaxseed Oil - 1,000mg, 100 Softgels
Swanson Full Spectrum Turmeric & Black Pepper - Gluten Free, Organic, 1 £4.99
Swanson Ultra N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (N-A-G) - 750mg,

and BULK POWDERS 100 g Choline Bitartrate Pouch plus BULK POWDERS 100 g Inositol Powder Pouch

Health monthly had sold out of Choline. Had to go for the flaxseed oil in capsules as I just can't stomach the liquid, how many do you think I would need.

Got a bit of hope that something here has got to work! I think it makes sense about the brain getting inflamed and causing all kinds of problems.

Will keep you posted and thank you again and for giving me something to focus on that might help. We have to keep trying.

Hip

Those supplements you bought are fine, except that with flaxseed oil, you can't really get a good dose from capsules.

I take 15 ml of flaxseed oil daily in one go, which is equivalent to around 13,000 mg of flaxseed oil. So you would need to take 13 of your capsules to get that 15 ml dose.

I don't find the taste of flaxseed oil bad. I buy 250 ml bottles of flaxseed oil for less than £2 in a large Indian supermarket near me.

An alternative is taking around 30 grams of ground flaxseeds. That will contain around 15 ml of flaxseed oil.

Anyway, NAG is the most important, as this seems to have the strongest anti-anxiety effect.

How is your digestion and intestines? Any issues like irritable bowel syndrome? I have IBS, and when it is bad, my anxiety levels go up noticeably. This is expect is due to inflammation in the bowels triggering brain inflammation, which then causes anxiety. Probiotics and prebiotics I found helped improve bowel health, which in turn reduced anxiety. See this thread: The Wonders of Prebiotics

I also had a recurrent kidney / urinary tract infection, and again when this flared up, my fatigue, anxiety and depression symptoms would also get ramped up.

@Hip if I had bought the liquid flaxseed would that give me the correct dose. If not can you just buy it from a supermarket.

I had a duodenal ulcer earlier this year which is finally setting down. IBS sometimes and Itake Buscopan. I am going to beat this!

TigerLilea

Thank you all so much for you replies @belize44 this is the pharmacy http://www.top-rx-pharmacy.com/adderall-generic.html. They are selling Adderall but just don't know if it's a scam or not. They have sent a lot of emails I will link afterwards which is making them sound ok. I might just go for it because I am desperate.
@Mush I checked out the website and no where does it say what country they are in. And when you click onto the "about us" it is blank. This to me is a red flag.

Hip

@Hip if I had bought the liquid flaxseed would that give me the correct dose. If not can you just buy it from a supermarket.

You can get the 15 ml flaxseed oil dose if you take 13 of your 1,000 mg flaxseed oil capsules. It's just that it is not very economical using capsules, because you will finish the jar quite quickly.

The advantage of buying flaxseed oil liquid in a bottle is that it is more economical.

But for the moment, your flaxseed oil capsules should suffice.

I have not seen flaxseed oil in a regular supermarket, just in a Indian (Asian) grocery shop.

You can buy flaxseed oil by the liter on eBay.