• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

More data sharing high-jinks...

alex3619

If I got this right, a low pschoticism score is associated with dogmatic and authority driven personality, while a high psychoticism score is associated with free thinking, freedom and individualism? I am not even sure its a valid concept to start with. It seems like an attempt to mash complex personality and belief issues into a linear scale.

Psychoticism does not mean psychotic.

worldbackwards

If I got this right, a low pschoticism score is associated with dogmatic and authority driven personality, while a high psychoticism score is associated with free thinking, freedom and individualism? I am not even sure its a valid concept to start with. It seems like an attempt to mash complex personality and belief issues into a linear scale.

Psychoticism does not mean psychotic.
Yeah, trebles all round here for transparency and accurate reporting. And who is it shouting that the emperor has no clothes? A student, because no one else dared question such an obvious piece of bullshit being published in a name journal. Data parasite that he is.