• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HBOT to purchase

Horizon

I'm not sure what you mean. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is usually administered in a hospital like setting. Those enormous machines must cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

A zombie

Ppl use HBOT for lyme and other illnesses. Yes i go to a dr and go into the chamber , but ppl actually buy them for their home too (it's more cost effective) . In home chambers would be soft and a lot smaller than what a hospital would have. You can get in home portables. Pretty neat!!! i'mg doing really well with HBOT but it is $$$$$$$

Horizon

Ppl use HBOT for lyme and other illnesses. Yes i go to a dr and go into the chamber , but ppl actually buy them for their home too (it's more cost effective) . In home chambers would be soft and a lot smaller than what a hospital would have. You can get in home portables. Pretty neat!!! i'mg doing really well with HBOT but it is $$$$$$$

Id love to try the in hospital ones if my insurance will cover it.

A zombie

yeah, i'm not getting it covered, or a very slim chance, but it's worth it as i'm feeling so much better.