• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

(USA) Calling people who have been diagnosed with ME/CFS by the Bateman Horne Center

ahimsa

ahimsa_pdx on twitter
(notice copied from alt.med.cfs)

Bateman Horne Center - NOW ENROLLING

ME/CFS Biomarker Study -- BHC is actively collecting biobank samples that are being sent to various investigators throughout the world.

Patients interested in this study must have been diagnosed with ME/CFS by the Bateman Horne Center. It requires completion of online questionnaires from home, an 8-hour fasting blood draw, and a physical by a BHC provider.

Interested? Contact Jennifer today, 801.532.8311, Jennifer@BatemanHorneCenter.org

https://batemanhornecenter.org/how-to-participate/

ebethc

(notice copied from alt.med.cfs)

Bateman Horne Center - NOW ENROLLING

ME/CFS Biomarker Study -- BHC is actively collecting biobank samples that are being sent to various investigators throughout the world.

Patients interested in this study must have been diagnosed with ME/CFS by the Bateman Horne Center. It requires completion of online questionnaires from home, an 8-hour fasting blood draw, and a physical by a BHC provider.

Interested? Contact Jennifer today, 801.532.8311, Jennifer@BatemanHorneCenter.org

https://batemanhornecenter.org/how-to-participate/

Did anyone participate, or hear feedback from a participant? Please share

ebethc

I know some of these are going to Stanford.

Sorry, I don't understand... Lucinda Bateman is seeing ppl at Stanford? Or her ampligen trial is extended to Stanford??

I don't understand the core initiative itself... there has been very little on this board about Bateman at all, which is why I'm curious

Thx

JaimeS

Sure! I am not certain that this is what the Center is talking about; perhaps it's a completely different initiative. However, I do know that our research team has a partnership with Bateman-Horne. Not sure how much more I ought to say at this point? Probably nothing privileged about the info, honestly, but better safe than sorry. :)