• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MAFactive cream.

Fuzzyhead

I purchased this 2 weeks ago and after 3 days of putting some on my leg i felt awful so stopped for 3-4 days. I put a smudge on and waited 3 days and then put another smudge on. Anyone else have any experience with the cream? How often and where do you put it and did you feel awful when you first started?

Good afternoon!

I have not tried the cream.
Only injections and oral colostrum.

But at the beginning of the treatment, I felt very bad.
This is due to the death of macrophages, that are infected.

Also feel bad when growing cell cytotoxicity and has symptoms such as colds, muscle and joints pain .

douglasmich

I purchased this 2 weeks ago and after 3 days of putting some on my leg i felt awful so stopped for 3-4 days. I put a smudge on and waited 3 days and then put another smudge on. Anyone else have any experience with the cream? How often and where do you put it and did you feel awful when you first started?

im doing a pea size 3x a day. Dont feelmuch yet its been 3 days now. Im worried its a scam lol. Maybe i need inject?

ukxmrv

When I did the MAF yogurt it took a few days before I noticed any effects. Then I was hit with a very sore throat and glands, headache, irritability and spots on day 5. Didn't improve until day 21.

(just went back and looked at a diary I keep. This was from my second MAF314 attempt)

Last edited:

douglasmich

When I did the MAF yogurt it took a few days before I noticed any effects. Then I was hit with a very sore throat and glands, headache, irritability and spots on day 5. Didn't improve until day 21.

(just went back and looked at a diary I keep. This was from my second MAF314 attempt)

Ok

i still feel like this is a scam, seems too good to be true. I will continue applying a pea size of the cream 3x a day on armpits

Yes, I have tried it and it does work. I tried the original cream and then the frankincense cream, which is four times stronger. When I was putting two dabs of the stronger cream on twice a day, I got the same side effects I got from the injections, so I think this is proof that it works. I also fought off a cold during this time, much better than I did when on very lose dose GcMAF injections, so to my mind, taking it every day (the injections are once a week) is more effective. And the injections were so expensive and such a pain to have shipped frozen as well (and potentially stopped by customs). I have also ordered the oral colostrum GcMAF from Saisei Mirai in Japan and I am going to give that a try, but I am surprised at how effective the cream has been. I also thought it was a scam and would not be effective.

GcMAF Australia

The feedback I am getting is that there have been some very good results
I am starting to suspect that this may be slightly better than the injections
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.creamfeedback.weebly.com/&h=5AQHQpVvC
daily getting updates dribbling in
I can understand why people are highly sceptical about these things
@Sushi
At first I thought the results were too good to be true, but the reports are very consistant
Not that everyone gets immediate results
Note also no claims are made for the cream and it is sold as a cosmetic

GcMAF Australia

Yes, I have tried it and it does work. I tried the original cream and then the frankincense cream, which is four times stronger. When I was putting two dabs of the stronger cream on twice a day, I got the same side effects I got from the injections, so I think this is proof that it works. I also fought off a cold during this time, much better than I did when on very lose dose GcMAF injections, so to my mind, taking it every day (the injections are once a week) is more effective. And the injections were so expensive and such a pain to have shipped frozen as well (and potentially stopped by customs). I have also ordered the oral colostrum GcMAF from Saisei Mirai in Japan and I am going to give that a try, but I am surprised at how effective the cream has been. I also thought it was a scam and would not be effective.
There have been some people getting good results such as within a few weeks
I know everyone is different

helen1

I get strong herxing from small dabs so I figure it's doing something useful... I hope. I wonder how long before my symptoms improve. I've done 5 applications so far days apart, waiting till herxing subsides before next dab.

GcMAF Australia

I get strong herxing from small dabs so I figure it's doing something useful... I hope. I wonder how long before my symptoms improve. I've done 5 applications so far days apart, waiting till herxing subsides before next dab.
keep persisting
some good results
but everyone is different
Yes reports of quite strong herxes from people, then they cut back dosage and/or frequency.
Also some find it better to apply behind the knee and away from the head area to reduce some herx effects in the head

helen1

keep persisting
some good results
but everyone is different
Yes reports of quite strong herxes from people, then they cut back dosage and/or frequency.
Also some find it better to apply behind the knee and away from the head area to reduce some herx effects in the head
Thanks for the encouragement @GcMAF Australia. My first dab was on my face (way too much too) and I was sick for 6 days. So now I put a tiny dab on the back of my hand and I feel a bit sick for 2 days. What's your involvement in GcMAF by the way?

GcMAF Australia

Thanks for the encouragement @GcMAF Australia. My first dab was on my face (way too much too) and I was sick for 6 days. So now I put a tiny dab on the back of my hand and I feel a bit sick for 2 days. What's your involvement in GcMAF by the way?
Hi Helen1
I started looking into GcMAF about 3 years ago< and I have followed the developments ever since. Hence my name.
I have a research background with interests in genetic evolution, cancer and Lyme Disease. One aspect i have been interested in is actin binding proteins which is how I became interestede in GCMAF which binds actin.
In Europe, mainly, Britain it has had many ups and downs with 1 company getting into strife.
In the US i beleive that 1 company tried to produce it but I have been informed that they did not do proper quality tests before releasing their product.
In Japan the producer has made several next generation products.
Currently I follow the progress of MAfActive creams, mostly on facebook.
You are welcome in regard to me encouragement as I realise how difficult it can be with various opinions being posted.
There are many people saying that they started too strong and have had to reduce the dose or frequency

GcMAF Australia

Interesting. And thank you for taking an interest in us. In your experience, what percentage of people that use MAFactive cream would you say get benefits? And how long does it usually take to get improvements?

@GcMAF Australia
From the posts I am gathering at least 50% get improvements. This is just an estimate as i dont want to over nor underestimate its benefits.
For some people the improvements seem to take longer.
Also it is used for cancer.
Improvements are being seen in arthritis etc, leg pain, burns
For autism there are considerable benefits for a lot of people. Parents of autism cases can be just so appreciative of the small gains such as increased vocalisation, less anxiety etc, which to them are highly significant