• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New XMRV study to be undertaken.

C

Cloud

Hi Bob, im wondering if you have seen this month's poll on the ME Association's website. Its specifically about whether people feel their ME was triggered by vaccination, and if so, which one. Out of 444 replies to date, Hep B has received approx 60% of the votes - its way way out in front.

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/ind...-by-a-vaccination-which-vaccine-was-involved

Thanks for the link Cookie Monster. I didn't know about that poll, but not surprised by the results. Also, Dr Hyde has been researching the vaccine (in particular Hep B) link to ME/CFS, for many years. You will get several hits searching his work and others on this connection.

Omer...I've only been told that the consent is in the mail. Not yet sure about draws yet.

Bob

Wow, thanks Cookie Monster... I hadn't seen that... that's a massive result for Hep B isn't it... all the other vaccines seem to barely register...
I'd never heard that specifically Hep B was a possible trigger for ME... I'd only heard that any vaccinations were possible triggers...
I wonder if this is something that has been over-looked before... I've not come across any research about it.

Hi Bob, im wondering if you have seen this month's poll on the ME Association's website. Its specifically about whether people feel their ME was triggered by vaccination, and if so, which one. Out of 444 replies to date, Hep B has received approx 60% of the votes - its way way out in front.

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/ind...-by-a-vaccination-which-vaccine-was-involved

oh, I've just read Cloud's post... thanks Cloud... i will do a search for Hyde and Hep B...

Thanks for the link Cookie Monster. I didn't know about that poll, but not surprised by the results. Also, Dr Hyde has been researching the vaccine (in particular Hep B) link to ME/CFS, for many years. You will get several hits searching his work and others on this connection.

Bob

Hi OS,
That's interesting... It sounds vaguely familiar to me, but I can't remember what I read... do you know anything about 'antisensing'?
Bob

Hi Bob,

that's interesting, because I know that a German researcher, F.Meyer, started a company, '3d antisensetec', claiming to have an HIV vaccine ready in 7 years, if he get's the money together(20 mio Euro's). He claims not only eradicating HIV, but all kinds of viruses through antisensing.

Grtz,
OS.

alex3619

Hep B and CFS

Hi

Not so much about a trigger but a worsening of symptoms has been covered by Dr. Charles Sheffield, where nearly all CFS patients feel worse after Hep B vaccination. This has been known for many years, and implies that it might be a trigger. It is certainly worth investigating, and is further evidence toward the view that the failure to fund proper epidemiological studies in CFS is a major problem, and has been for decades.

Bye
Alex

awol

I certainly tipped from vague, not too debilitating post-mono fatigue to real CFS after a string of vaccinations, including Hep B. I could not point to Hep B specifically as the cause of this because I also had vaccines for Hep A, yellow fever, and an MMR update around the same time.