• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

*GG*

Can someone come up with a Signature for this, trying to do it, but the site is always saying 1 Line to long, lets see what just happened while typing this :)

Edit: 437 votes.

GG

frenchtulip

My mistake! I voted on my computer last night through my Facebook account. I voted this morning on my I-pad through my Facebook account. No problem. I incorrectly presumed that meant you do not have to wait 24 hours. I then checked the rules. "Members of the public may vote for multiple stories but only once per story, per 24 hours. Online ballot-box stuffing is not permitted, and subjects all votes from such active email address from being disallowed." So I am sorry everyone for the incorrect info!

Also, after voting on my I-pad, I later returned to my computer and checked the vote total. I could have voted again. I suspect some people are voting on multiple devices for their favorite story not realizing what the rules say. Hopefully, those votes will be removed.

Battery Muncher

My mistake! I voted on my computer last night through my Facebook account. I voted this morning on my I-pad through my Facebook account. No problem. I incorrectly presumed that meant you do not have to wait 24 hours. I then checked the rules. "Members of the public may vote for multiple stories but only once per story, per 24 hours. Online ballot-box stuffing is not permitted, and subjects all votes from such active email address from being disallowed." So I am sorry everyone for the incorrect info!

Also, after voting on my I-pad, I later returned to my computer and checked the vote total. I could have voted again. I suspect some people are voting on multiple devices for their favorite story not realizing what the rules say. Hopefully, those votes will be removed.

No problem! It's good that we clear these issues up at an early stage. No need to feel embarrassed :thumbsup: