• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Autoimmune symptoms tracking app... Beta testing

voner

I just ran across this site that is advertising that it is close to testing a beta version of a autoimmune illness symptom tracking app. Don't know much more about it. It seemed to me that a autoimmune illness tracking app might apply well to our population. It's free. I signed up to be a beta tester.... Although I have to admit that tracking symptoms has never worked well for me. Just too many varibilities.

Here is the site:

https://joinaics.com/wp/

I noticed that the beta testing start date was May 22, but I don't think they have started yet. When I signed up I received an email back saying they were a week from starting.

sarah darwins

Although I have to admit that tracking symptoms has never worked well for me. Just too many varibilities.

Know what you mean. But that app looks as though it might have a lot of potential. Very professional looking. If they can get the interface right so that it's really simple to use it may work for someone who wants to track, say, supplement use against symptoms.

I think you would need a good smart phone to make use of it. But with sliders to set levels for symptoms and auto-reminders logging symptoms, it could be a great thing.

Interesting to see one of the 4 developers has Hashimoto's and seems to be a proper medical research geek. Good find, voner.