• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr De Meirleir I.M. B12

tyson oberle

Where are Dr De Meirleir patients in the US getting the 10 mg of I.M. hydroxycobalamin that he often prescribes? I am having problems finding a source.

Mary

Moderator Resource
Where are Dr De Meirleir patients in the US getting the 10 mg of I.M. hydroxycobalamin that he often prescribes? I am having problems finding a source.

I'm in California and some years ago got injectable hydroxocobalamin from McGuff Compounding Pharmacy (mcguffpharmacy.com) in Santa Ana, CA. McGuff does require a prescription.

Anyways, I would think that a compounding pharmacy in Florida would be able to help you but I'm sure McGuff would be happy to ship to you as well.

tyson oberle

I'm in California and some years ago got injectable hydroxocobalamin from McGuff Compounding Pharmacy (mcguffpharmacy.com) in Santa Ana, CA. McGuff does require a prescription.

Anyways, I would think that a compounding pharmacy in Florida would be able to help you but I'm sure McGuff would be happy to ship to you as well.
i also got it from McGuff when I was in US
Yeah I used McGuff a few times, but then one time the injectable hydroxocobalamin was on back order for a few months, so I wanted at least one back up source.
See this post for some B12 hydroxocobalamin sources.
Thanks Hip I will check out those sources when I have to, but now I unexpectedly got some shipped from KDM from a Nevada address. I had mentioned to him in 2 different phone consultations of my trouble in getting injectable hydroxocobalamin and he said he would get me some, but he never did after the 1st phone consultation and 3 months later with my 2nd phone consultation I figured he wouldn't get any as well. So it was a completely unexpected but nice surprise to get the package of 3 months of hydroxocobalamin.