• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Suzanne o Sullivan on "Sunday with Peston" itv

This morning on itv, Suzanne o Sullivan was talking to Robert Peston, on his new show at10am. You can probably watch it on catch up

Me/CFS was not mentioned. But it does give her air time.

Interestingly, Esther McVey the ex Tory minister for Welfare reform who was on there as a commentator, said she read it and found it really interesting. This worries me because it reinforces the idea that CFS is easily treatable with cognitive therapy and the implications to Welfare for people with CFS/me

worldbackwards

Interestingly, Esther McVey the ex Tory minister for Welfare reform who was on there as a commentator, said she read it and found it really interesting. This worries me because it reinforces the idea that CFS is easily treatable with cognitive therapy and the implications to Welfare for people with CFS/me
Esther Mcvey lost her seat at the election. She can't touch us now.

Large Donner

This morning on itv, Suzanne o Sullivan was talking to Robert Peston, on his new show at10am. You can probably watch it on catch up

Me/CFS was not mentioned. But it does give her air time.

I don't think its any coincidence that McVey was there to tell us she read the book and found it really interesting.

Just because she is "out of office" doesn't mean she is not in the cabal. If you are part of the cabal you are never out of the real office.

worldbackwards

The DWP have been getting similar messages for years from people far more frightening than Suzanne O'Sullivan, people they've commissioned advice from who are actually supposed to know what they are doing, rather than dilettantes writing pop-psychology books.

As such, I think the main problem with this book is the message it sends to the lay-person, rather than people in government who are already up to their necks in this stuff.

Last edited: