• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone seen Dr Biegler in Germany

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Worked but said the video is private?
It worked when the video was posted over a year ago. Maybe they made it private because there was so much criticism--as you will see in the thread. If you plug that title into YouTube though, you will find a version of the video.

Countrygirl

@Uno I haven't seen him personally but a friend of mine with ME has done so and has made a near-complete recovery with his treatment (ARVs). It is not for me to give out the details, but I suggest that it might be worth your while to investigate this further if you are able to travel.

Biarritz13

@Uno I haven't seen him personally but a friend of mine with ME has done so and has made a near-complete recovery with his treatment (ARVs). It is not for me to give out the details, but I suggest that it might be worth your while to investigate this further if you are able to travel.

Hi Countrygirl,

Do you know to what viruses she was positive?

Justin30

I found the video seemed to make a some sense with regard to what I was told directly by my ME Dr about Rituxumab.

Grigor

Well she didn't make a good impression. But he seems to be a good doctor.
Would love to go and see him.

perrier

Please indicate how he treats. What does he give. I'm anxious to know, as my poor daughter has done the rounds.

Countrygirl

Please indicate how he treats. What does he give. I'm anxious to know, as my poor daughter has done the rounds.

In my friend's case as well as others, he gave certain anti-virals with very successful results, but you would need to speak directly with his patient like others here. You can make contact via me if you wish, @perrier