• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help Canary crowdsource archival research on outbreaks and Victorian history of ME/CFS

*GG*

All I know is what's in that piece, GG - but I'm not sure I understood your question. Do they send out links to what article?

I was wondering if you were notified of the article via email or if you have to visit the website in order to get the latest news?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I was wondering if you were notified of the article via email or if you have to visit the website in order to get the latest news?

Oh! Sorry, I misunderstood. Yes, I get their news via email in a daily update. If you go to their front page, I think you hit that big "Join #MEAction" button to subscribe (it's a long time since I did it).

*GG*

Oh! Sorry, I misunderstood. Yes, I get their news via email in a daily update. If you go to their front page, I think you hit that big "Join #MEAction" button to subscribe (it's a long time since I did it).

the site says I am signed up, I didn't get an email today. Must be some kind of glitch.

GG

Bob

I didn't receive an email today either. Actually, thinking about it, I only receive occasional emails from them and i don't recall having received one for quite a while.