• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Hip

By international transfer, do you mean you have been asked to transfer money from your bank account number / sort code to their bank account number / sort code? I have done this before through my online banking with Barclays Bank, and it was pretty straightforward, just a case of putting in the recipient's name and bank account details. No different to a bank transfer to another UK bank. Takes about 5 minutes online (or 20 minute with brain fog!).

The only problem as that I was charged £15 for this; it seems that banks charge extortionate amounts for international transfer.

Was that the only money transfer option goldpharma provided?

It is a really shame this is happening to goldpharma. They are a really good pharmacy with tens of thousands of products in their range; far more than other pharmacies of their ilk. And their prices are good too. This problem goldpharma is having is almost certainly as result of action by that organization LegitScript, the stooge of the Western pharmaceutical industry.

LegitScript have made an agreement with the VISA organization in the US, such that if LegitScript decide to classify a pharmacy as "rogue" — and offering a prescription-free service is enough for LegitScript to give that label — then VISA, by this agreement, will revoke the pharmacy's credit card merchant license, such that they no longer can use the international VISA organization payment network. This prevents a pharmacy from receiving international credit card payments (not just VISA, but any credit card). This is even the case if that pharmacy is not located in the US (which most aren't).

How LegitScript managed to do such a nefarious deal with the VISA organization, I don't for the life of me know.

Last edited:

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
By international transfer, do you mean you have been asked to transfer money from your bank account number / sort code to their bank account number / sort code? I have done this before through my online banking with Barclays Bank, and it was pretty straightforward, just a case of putting in the recipient's name and bank account details. No different to a bank transfer to another UK bank. Takes about 5 minutes online (or 20 minute with brain fog!).

The only problem as that I was charged £15 for this; it seems that banks charge extortionate amounts for international transfer.

Was that the only money transfer option goldpharma provided?

It is a really shame this is happening to goldpharma. They are a really good pharmacy with tens of thousands of products in their range; far more than other pharmacies of their ilk. And their prices are good too. This problem goldpharma is having is almost certainly as result of action by that organization LegitScript, the stooge of the Western pharmaceutical industry.

LegitScript have made an agreement with the VISA organization in the US, such that if LegitScript decide to classify a pharmacy as "rogue" — and offering a prescription-free service is enough for LegitScript to give that label — then VISA, by this agreement, will revoke the pharmacy's credit card merchant license, such that they no longer can use the international VISA organization payment network. This prevents a pharmacy from receiving international credit card payments (not just VISA, but any credit card). This is even the case if that pharmacy is not located in the US (which most aren't).

How LegitScript managed to do such a nefarious deal with the VISA organization, I don't for the life of me know.

Yes, it's the only option: bank transfer, something called 'swift' and something else transfer. They have usual options like VISA and Mastercard crossed out now on their website. My problem seems to be the spaces and the numbers of digits, so I need a member of staff at the bank to help me set it up online. My brain is working worse than usual so this is NOT a good time to try to figure out something new.

Can anyone please tell me a reliable online store where I can:
-> Find Modafinil 200mg (non fake meds, off course)
-> Without prescription
-> That ships worldwide (Brazil, in this case)
-> Pay with credit card

Thanks!

Last edited:

SDSue

Southeast
Heads up. Within hours of placing my last order with AllDayChemist, my card was defrauded several hundred dollars.

Could be a coincidence, who knows? Anyone else have issues with ADC?

Hip

Heads up. Within hours of placing my last order with AllDayChemist, my card was defrauded several hundred dollars.

www.alldaychemist.com seem to have good reviews on Pharmacy Reviewer, RxStars and RXLOGS.

However, if you Google search for alldaychemist fraud | fraudulent charges there are few reports of credit card fraud soon after ordering from them.

Have you emailed alldaychemist to explain the situation? I often wonder whether such fraud might be down to individual dishonest staff in the organization, rather than dishonest management.

Last edited:

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I usually use echeck with adc. I used my card on the last Order s month ago and had no problem.

Can you disputes the Charges with your credit card company?

I recently had an account I had with a regular US based site hacked so who knows?

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Just to report on a recent purchase from Alldaychemist. I cannot fault their customer service in any way, I received the wrong prescription and they are immediately sending out a replacement. They responded quickly to my e-mail. Expensive drugs and unfortunately I've run out and can't get an appointment with my GP until next Tuesday but that's the way of the world. I wont hesitate to use them again.

Hip

@maryb
That's good how even a very low cost pharmacy like Alldaychemist can provide attentive customer service.

*GG*

River Pharmacy in Canada has better price for LDN (than All Day Chemist) at $177 for 60 (50 mg tablets), shipping is free.

GG

panckage

River Pharmacy in Canada has better price for LDN (than All Day Chemist) at $177 for 60 (50 mg tablets), shipping is free.

GG
Got to love how none of these 'Canadian pharmicies' ship to Canada. While they claim to have an office in Canada their main operation appears to be in#9, Vivekanada Street, Nilamangai Nagar, Adambakkam, Chennai - 600 088

Hip

Got to love how none of these 'Canadian pharmicies' ship to Canada.

Canadian law unfortunately makes it difficult to ship medicines into Canada. In the US, UK and Australia, I believe the regulations allow you to import up to 3 month's worth of prescription drugs for personal use.

This same law also exists in Canada, but Canadian law stipulates that you personally must carry your drugs across the Canadian border.

So in effect, this prevents any mail order importation of pharmaceutical drugs into Canada.

helen1

So in effect, this prevents any mail order importation of pharmaceutical drugs into Canada.
I received an order of phenylpiracetam a few weeks ago with no problems. And naltrexone a year ago. Plus a few others over the last few years...

Hip

I received an order of phenylpiracetam a few weeks ago with no problems. And naltrexone a year ago. Plus a few others over the last few years...

Have you had any stopped and confiscated by Canadian customs? I am just wondering how easy it is to import pharmaceuticals into Canada, given that in principle the drugs can be confiscated.

panckage

Have you had any stopped and confiscated by Canadian customs? I am just wondering how easy it is to import pharmaceuticals into Canada, given that in principle the drugs can be confiscated.
As a Canadian I'll give you my experience. Phenylpiracetam is legal and nonprescription so fine for import. Prescription drugs from India are pretty much always intercepted. Not surprisingly its pretty much impossible to find an Indian pharmacy that still ships to Canada. OTOH prescription drugs from other countries can get through, especially if they are put in non-suspicous packing :p. Its really luck of the draw though