• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Respiratory forums?

rosie26

Does anyone know of a good respiratory forum on the net that has a good layout and easy to read. I find some very difficult to work my way around. I wish all forums had layouts like PR. Please could you let me know if you know of one. I have had a look around but could have missed one. Appreciate, thanks.

Gingergrrl

Does anyone know of a good respiratory forum on the net that has a good layout and easy to read. I find some very difficult to work my way around. I wish all forums had layouts like PR. Please could you let me know if you know of one. I have had a look around but could have missed one. Appreciate, thanks.

Am bumping this back up to the top as I would love to find the same info. I joined one and posted something and then realize no one had posted in several years and it was not active.

rosie26

Am bumping this back up to the top as I would love to find the same info. I joined one and posted something and then realize no one had posted in several years and it was not active.
I have been working my way through pages and pages of Xenforo forums over the last 3-4 days. I am getting very distracted though by other interesting forums and have joined a birdie one. I will keep looking and let you know if I spot what seems like a good respiratory forum.

Gingergrrl

I have been working my way through pages and pages of Xenforo forums over the last 3-4 days. I am getting very distracted though by other interesting forums and have joined a birdie one. I will keep looking and let you know if I spot what seems like a good respiratory forum.

Thanks @rosie26 and I had no idea that there was a list of Xenforo forums that someone could sort through. If you find a good respiratory forum, I would love the info and really appreciate it!