• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Starting to feel more fatigued with methylB12 and methylfolate

bigmillz

Hey everyone,

Started taking Jarrow B Right last Thursday. Felt full of energy, it was great! It settled a little after 3 days (I expected this), after which I added 250mcg of Jarrow methyl B12. Started feeling a little fatigued and cranky. Gave it 3 more days, started feeling better again, added another 250mcg of the B12. Fatigue and crankiness came back. I did try drinking a few glasses of V8, but it didn't do much at all.

So I'm at 400mcg of the folate and 600mcg of B12. Should I just ride it out, or is there something I'm leaving out? Thanks for any tips!

bigmillz

I'll give it another shot! Going to clean out for a few days, start with the basic B Complex again for a week, and go a little slower. Will try some AboB12 this time too.