• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LDN - 2 new places to get online

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I am looking into LDN again for pain. I took it for awhile a year ago but my pain wasn't nearly like it is now so didn't pay much attention to it. It didn't seem to help with viruses or immunity.

I found these two sites on a forum for people who were using the Sinclair Method for detox. People have been ordering from them with no problems. My NP will give an RX, I just have to see how these work out cost wise vs an RX. It also says on the forum or one of these sites that it's perfectly fine to take i during the day if you can't take it at night because of sleep. I took it in the mornings but always wondered.

One place has them already capped in different mgs. and one is the 50 mg tablets you crush. There are other places to get the tabs, depending on how much you want some are cheaper. PM me, I don't want to post here.

I have ordered stuff from Israel before and it was fine. The generic that most places have, is by Intas which is good. These prices are less than River Pharm in Canada

https://www.buyldn.com/our-catalog/ldn-1mg.html

http://www.buylowdosenaltrexone.com/order-now.html

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I found these two sites on a forum for people who were using the Sinclair Method for detox. People have been ordering from them with no problems. My NP will give an RX, I just have to see how these work out cost wise vs an RX.
Also consider taking an Rx for the 50 mg tablet to your local pharmacy. Insurance pays part of it so I pay about $1 per month.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@Sushi. Since I have a $366 out of pocket for rx's right now it might be cheaper to get overseas.

I took a quick look on that good pharmacy site (think that's it) and costs were $40 + For the 50 mgs. Crushing is a pain for me right now since I feel so bad and just don't have the energy

Just another option for those who don't have an rx or don't have insurance like yours.

Old Bones

These prices are less than River Pharm in Canada.

I'm paying about $1/day for locally-compounded LDN. I checked Naltrexone on the River Pharm website and it says "Not available in Canada". Can I assume some sort of pharmacy protection agency/legislation is working hard to keep our medication costs high?

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I wanted to post this for people who can't get an RX. I didn't want to blast it in the title and risk getting beat up by people here.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I just called 3 local pharmacies that deliver and got 3 prices. One was $38 for #6 (quantity of my old rx) One was $31 for #10 and one was $25 for #10.

Firefly_

Btw you don't have to crush it, I've found that I can just put it in room temperature water and it will dissolve on its own then I just shake it up every time I take a dose.

Deltrus

I got my naltrexone from the second link. They sent me valproate by mistake but quickly sent the right drug right after. (with an apology).

Good enough! xd