• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

upped adenocobalamin

Hi there,
I woke up this morning feeling awful...nothing new except I felt worse than usual...whole body felt like muscles were exhausted and so stressed.
I recently upped adeno 1 mg and added l-carnitine fumerate (just 300 much) not long ago. Chest hurts, emotionally feel frustated, legs and arms cramping
I've been drinking coconut water to keep potassium up. Thoughts?

ahmo

Cramping might be magnesium. or potassium, though for me K+ was more related to heart rate, sometimes chest, breath. Seems highly likely it has to do w/ one of the 2 things you've changed. You might drop back to where you were last comfortable, then increase one or the other first. hope you feel better soon.

Cramping might be magnesium. or potassium, though for me K+ was more related to heart rate, sometimes chest, breath. Seems highly likely it has to do w/ one of the 2 things you've changed. You might drop back to where you were last comfortable, then increase one or the other first. hope you feel better soon.
Thanks @ahmo
Has been a tough day. I'm so ready to get better...probably overdoing. Though, I definitely do better on methylcobalamin than adeno so far...