• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Cartoons for ME/CFS Advocacy

Denise

Do you need a ME/CFS graphic for a newsletter, powerpoint presentation, online site, or some other use?
The following website contains cartoons portraying ME/CFS issues. The cartoons are freely available to anyone who wishes to use them for ME/CFS advocacy.

http://www.cfsgraphics.com

Thank you for sharing these with us! :)

If possible, I hope to see more.

WillowTree

ME/CFS is NOT fatigue!
These are very well done. I would really like to use them to get some points about ME across to others. I tried to print them, but they are all pushed to the right so that about a third of the right side is lost. I tried moving the picture more to the center with the bar at the bottom. My computer screen shows the graphic moved more to the left but the print still comes out with the right side cut off. Anyone have a solution?

Thanks to Sally Jones for all her work on these. They are very good. I like the name of her dog -- Rituxan.

WillowTree

ME/CFS is NOT fatigue!
Thank you very much, Bob, for your SPEEDY reply. Yes, that did it. I printed them off. Now to get to work using them to help educate others about ME/CFS. :thumbsup:

ballard

Thanks to Bob for generously helping with the technical problem regarding printing and disseminating the cartoons.
The cfs grahics website has had 859 visits so far. :) And many thanks to all of the advocates who have found a way to use the cartoons. :balloons: