• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

hey kids, how do we get zuck on our page

word on the street is he's throwing a lot of money around and not sure if we're on his radar!

some preliminary discussion already here: http://my.meaction.net/local_chapte...policy-group/forum_threads/4030#message_15857

wondering if a Rich Person Awareness Hour might do the trick, so that we can search by hashtag and therefore support each others' tweets.

edit: yes I am aware of the irony (but hopefully not futility) of contacting the facebook guy thru twitter

Thanks for the effort.
Hopefully he's more aware than Steve Jobs, whom I contacted several times(well, I emailed "his people"... his space was protected by them.) Didn't ever hear back.

Also reached out to Erin Brokovich on 3 different occasions. same result.

Keep trying!

Skippa

Anti-BS
They like cold hard figures and numbers.

Like, man hours lost in the workplace due to CFS each year.

These huge employers surely would respond to something that paints a clear picture how to get the most out of their workforce, right? Right? Perhaps...

There's an epidemic, and it's affecting YOUR BOTTOM LINE because there is no cure...