• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Very hot at night from adrenal support

optimist

Hi guys!

I have had very good success with ACE, B5 and licorice root extract for adrenal support. The thing is however, that if I take it a few days, I get super hot when I go to bed, or I wake up smoking at some point... has anyone had the same experience, and better, has any a way to counteract the effect?

Big hugs to you all :D I guess I am a hugging kind of a person...

Gondwanaland

Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory herbs help with my night sweats, for instance Milk Thistle and Olive Leaf tea. However I don't tolerate them on a daily basis, and only in small amounts.
A big hug back at you :hug:

optimist

So, you believe that there's a connection between night sweats and inflammation then?! I was not aware that milk thistle is anti-inflammatory. I have just started taking it regularly as I learned the other day that I have liver enzymes over the top (73, top limit is 70).