• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tingling in hands and face, once gone but now back

i had seemed to have gotten rid of my facial and extremity tingling but now it is back. I treat with lots of b12, iron, zinc, etc supplements. I feel like I'm having panic attacks with the tingling but I don't feel panicked. What might be causing this? Ideas? Thank.

Rooney

i had seemed to have gotten rid of my facial and extremity tingling but now it is back. I treat with lots of b12, iron, zinc, etc supplements. I feel like I'm having panic attacks with the tingling but I don't feel panicked. What might be causing this? Ideas? Thank.
This can happen to me - a new neuro. symptom - when I'm on a new drug in the past few weeks or days. Then i'll find out the drug has a neuro. side effect.
Good luck as it's monster irritating!

Helen

Did you get examined and tested for Lyme infection? Note that the sensory loss and tingling often appear patchy, and not according to the "geography" of affected peripheral nerves and/or dermatomes, when Lyme is the cause. Just one suggestion to a diagnose that should be excluded by an experienced doctor.