• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for Aureomycine from France.

Ema

When I lived in Paris, I used to get an antibiotic ointment called Aureomycine from the pharmacy. I believe it is an OTC item. I never had a prescription.

Well, my supply has nearly dried up and I find myself unable to source it on the Internet.

If any French members might be so inclined to pick me up a few tubes and ship them to me, I'd be so grateful. I would of course pay for them and the shipping and would be happy to add something in for "handling" as well.

Please let me know if you can help! I even tried a vet version sold in the U.S. but it is nowhere near as good...

image.jpg

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I wanted to toss in if people are worried about the logistics of paying.

There is a way to pay someone through PayPal with no fees. You just go to pay friends and family. Enter the email and pay.

you need a PayPal account but this works great.

Cheshire

I just had a look at the product description, and you need a prescription (maybe it wasn't necessary a few years back).
But I can try in a pharmacy, I think for this type of local antibiotics, they sometimes sell them without prescription.

Ema

I just had a look at the product description, and you need a prescription (maybe it wasn't necessary a few years back).
But I can try in a pharmacy, I think for this type of local antibiotics, they sometimes sell them without prescription.

That would be amazing! Thanks!