• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMaf injections

naoise

Hi

Does anyone know if I have to take the GcMaf injection at the exact same time everyweek?
I usually do only tonight i am out at the cinema with a friend and will be back maybe 30mins after i usually take it - is that ok? i'd take it with me but it has to be refrigerated.

Thanks
Naoise

drob31

Have you had any improvements with GCMAF yet? Has it lowered your nagalese levels?

naoise

@drob31 i am only on month 3 so have noticed small changes..especially in my sleep.
Im getting a nagalese test shortly to see if there's an improvement

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Does anyone know if I have to take the GcMaf injection at the exact same time everyweek?
No, just the same day is good. It is fine to take it a bit later, but if you take it a bit earlier (like a day or two), the earlier dose could still be active.