• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Twitter users - Retweet Washington Post Article by Miriam Tucker

ahimsa

ahimsa_pdx on twitter

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I happened to be online and Miriam Tucker just tweeted a link to her Washington Post article about ME/CFS. It talks about ME/CFS researcher Dr. Ron Davis and his son, Whitney Dafoe, who is severely ill.

I have not read the whole thing, just skimmed it, but in the past she has written supportive articles.

If you're on twitter and want to favorite the tweet, or re-tweet it, here's the link:

https://twitter.com/MiriamETucker/status/651101128101335040

It's an excellent article and I hope it will be widely tweeted!

ahimsa

ahimsa_pdx on twitter
For those who want to create their own tweet, here's a short link to the photo used with the Wash Post article that you can include in your tweet:

pic.twitter.com/po0Dpy6oUt

Tweets with photos usually get more attention. And I agree with Kati about adding @NIHDirector (and #NIH, too!) to the tweet, if possible.

beaker

ME/cfs 1986
For those who want to create their own tweet, here's a short link to the photo used with the Wash Post article that you can include in your tweet:

pic.twitter.com/po0Dpy6oUt

Tweets with photos usually get more attention. And I agree with Kati about adding @NIHDirector (and #NIH, too!) to the tweet, if possible.

I sent it out the all the US reps on my long list. Please look for them and RT and Favorite. The more we show strength the better.
you can find me @beaker1986 on twitter. Look under retweets -- I had to do it that way to get all the names in : )