• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS in the Isle of Man…...

charles shepherd

Random question, please forgive me but are you from the Isle of Man, Charles? :)

No - but I did used to go there in the very dim and distant past with my parents, who used to go for golfing holidays at Port Erin (which is still a very pretty spot). I wonder if we have anyone on PR from the IoM??

No - but I did used to go there in the very dim and distant past with my parents, who used to go for golfing holidays at Port Erin (which is still a very pretty spot). I wonder if we have anyone on PR from the IoM??

That would be epic! I love all the Celtic nations, their languages, their music and their culture.

charles shepherd

That would be epic! I love all the Celtic nations, their languages, their music and their culture.

Celtic folk music from the Isle of Man:

There is still a strong celtic influence in the IoM

And back in the 9th to 13th centuries, the Isle of Man formed part of the Kindom of the Isles, along with the Hebrides and the Islands of the Firth of Clyde……..