• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to purchase GcMAF

GcMAF Australia

But when the lowest dose they supply is 1500 ng (!) :aghhh: you would need to take it to a compounding pharmacy to lower the dose enough to be tolerable. And, the dose they supply could be anywhere from 1500 - 2500 ng--and they can't tell you how much you would be getting.

From my experience, that could pretty much kill an ME patient, when many of us are sensitive to a difference in 5 ng in dosing.

Sushi
OK sushi
yes the effects of dosage is quite critical.
The change experienced with dose increases is not a simple one.
And a small change can be quite DRAMATIC
for Daffodil going from 5 to 7ng may mean not a 20% increase in effect but lets say a 80-300% effect (hypothetical)

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
OK sushi
yes the effects of dosage is quite critical.
The change experienced with dose increases is not a simple one.
And a small change can be quite DRAMATIC
for Daffodil going from 5 to 7ng may mean not a 20% increase in effect but lets say a 80-300% effect (hypothetical)

Yes! That is why it is scary that that can't guarantee the dose they are sending you.

Sushi

Hi,

I do not post on here very much, but I have posted about GcMAF and dosages for autism and M.E.. (My 6 y/o has autism, Crohn's like disease, Hashimoto's, CFD, and apraxia of speech.)

I am wondering if we could take a count of how many of you, who have M.E., have improved on the concentrated form of GcMAF that you order straight from the UK, Netherlands, or Japanese labs?

My son is doing EXTREMELY well on the GcMAF that we get through Dr. Jeff Bradstreet. His supplier is the UK lab. In Dr. Bradstreet's practice, he has found that CFID/ME patients and autism patients cannot tolerate the highly concentrated GcMAF that you buy directly from these labs. I learned this the hard way.

I ordered from the UK lab over the summer. The shipping time is not dependable since it is coming from overseas. If the GcMAF comes to you warm or hot, it will still have potency. I did about 5 injections of the UK GcMAF with my son. He did have significant immune responses after the injections, but his autism did not improve in ANY way. He could not tell me about any pain that he was experiencing, but I know that he had a very severe headache at one point, b/c he wanted me to push my hands on his head (i.e. apply pressure). He spent at least 1-2 nights screaming in pain while I was doing the concentrated form of the GcMAF.

After the above experience, I phoned Dr. Bradstreet's office. We started weekly diluted injections on Sept. 1st of this year. I know, from Dr. Bradstreet, that he receives the GcMAF from the UK in roughly 24 hours. It is 46 degrees F when it arrives in the states. (It is supposed to stay at 44 degrees to stay the most potent.)

After 4 weeks (4 injections), my son's hyperactivity was WAY down. He could slow down, concentrate, and listen to what I was asking him to do. He could follow directions. He could obey me. After 8 weeks (8 injections), his Crohn's-like disease started to resolve. (He started having really, really bad, stinky diarrhea at age 10 months. Up until the GcMAF with Bradstreet, he had diarrhea, 2-5 times per day, every day. The only exception was when he was on a 2 month course of Prednisalone.) Now, my son is saying a few 4 word sentences and has spontaneous speech on a regular basis. (I know you do not know what his baseline was.)

Per my "sources", the GcMAF from the UK provides the best, most reliable results with CFID/ME and autism. The lab in the Netherlands is 2nd best, and the lab in Japan is not good. This is NOT MY OPINION; it is the opinion of an MD who uses GcMAF in his practice.

Also, my son had a gluten "infraction" after having not eaten gluten since February of 2009. He ate a little bit of Playdoh, which has gluten in it, on Thanksgiving Day (U.S.). His awful diarrhea came back with a vengence......very, very depressing. Exactly 2 two weeks after the infraction, and after 2 GcMAF shots, the diarrhea started to clear up again.

Bradstreet just posted a GcMAF study on his blog about autism, GcMAF, and Nagalase levels, in case any of you are interested. I think it is safest to go with an MD who purchases the concentrated GcMAF from one of the labs, dilutes it, and then sends the shots to you. Kids who have autism are recovering with GcMAF. I hope it is helping the CFID/ME community as well. (My sons' Nagalase level is 1.4.)

Madison

http://drbradstreet.org/ (link to Bradstreet's site and recent study)

Symptomatic

Madison, can you elaborate (either here or via PM) what exactly you mean by UK and Belgium labs (I am only aware of gcmaf.eu and BGLI; don't think either of those are in the UK though)? I am investigating options for GcMAF in case Homeo KMAF doesn't work for me.

What kind of dose (ng) is your son now taking?

Xandoff

Michael
I buy my GcMAF from gcmaf.eu out of Belgium, I can order it over the phone and pay with a credit card for shipment to US. My ME CFS Doctor had ordered the Nagalase test from the Belgium Lab and it was 1.9, after twenty injections it has dropped to 1.10. I think the normal range for Nagalase is 0.35 - 0.95. Hope this helps, I have not followed all the threads. Brain Fog today X10!

GcMAF Australia

I buy my GcMAF from gcmaf.eu out of Belgium, I can order it over the phone and pay with a credit card for shipment to US. My ME CFS Doctor had ordered the Nagalase test from the Belgium Lab and it was 1.9, after twenty injections it has dropped to 1.10. I think the normal range for Nagalase is 0.35 - 0.95. Hope this helps, I have not followed all the threads. Brain Fog today X10!
GcMAF.eu mentions getting the nagalase level down to o.6
it seems to be working for you

Symtomatic,

Sorry that I have not replied yet! My son had to be admitted to the hospital with probable viral pneumonia. (That is the MDs' best guess..he had a small dark spot on his chest x-fay.) He is back home now.

gcmaf.eu is located in the UK. Dr. Bradstreet posted in his recent autism/GcMAF study this: "Immuno Biotech Ltd., Guernsey UK (www.gcmaf.eu)". This is the lab that a person with the initials DN runs. I believe that he is the manager type person or owner of the business, and scientists work at the lab for him. Xandoff, I thought the lab was in Belgium too, and that was where I was ordering from, but once I ordered it and talked to Ann at Immuno Biotech, Ltd, she told me that they are in England. Ann handles much of the ordering and billing, at least when I ordered from there in late June of this year.)

I think that GMLI is in the Netherlands? The third lab that you can order GcMAF from is in Japan, from what I understand.

I know that some people on this board have seen a physician in Belgium who specializes in CFID/ME (KDM). He orders GcMAF from one of the labs (UK, Netherlands, or Japan) and then he treats his patients with injections of the GcMAF. From what I have heard, I think he dilutes the GcMAF, like Dr. Bradstreet does, that he gets from one of the 3 labs.

Dr. Bradstreet, who is in Georgia, orders GcMAF from gcmaf.eu, which is in the UK. He has visited the lab and met with the lab manager. With his patients, he has had the best results with the GcMAF from the UK/Immuno Biotech Ltd.. I would not take my word for this though, because I have not spoken to him about this in several months, so his opinions MAY have changed.

Some of you know, especially Sushi, about the different suppliers (labs) that sell GcMAF to physicians and individuals. Sushi knows a lot more than I do, as well as many people in this forum do.

My experience doing GcMAF has been SO much better by going through an MD who is located in the U.S. (Bradstreet). I do not know the concentration that he creates out of the GcMAF from Immuno Biotech, Ltd. (gcmaf.eu). I am not sure if he would give this info out; he may not want others to know about how much he dilutes the GcMAF in order to stay exclusive with his practice. Another reason is, he may not want non-medical people to try to recreate the diluted GcMAF on there own. When I ordered from Immuno Biotech, Ltd., I really did not know what I was getting. Since Dr. Bradstreet knows people at Immuno Biotech, I trust him that the GcMAF that they are selling is actually GcMAF, and that it is good quality. In addition, Dr. Bradstreet receives that GcMAF within 26 hours (from the UK to his clinic in Georgia), and he makes sure that it stays at a low temp (46 degrees). For the very best results, the GcMAF must be kept at or around 44 degrees F for it to maintain its potency.

Dr. Bradstreet does treat CFID/ME and cancer, as well as autism. He has a son and a stepson who have autism, so that is why he is highly interested in autism and GcMAF. (If you go to his blog, you will see that he is doing a lot of work, treatment and research with EmCell, as will as with GcMAF. (EmCell is a brand name for embryonic stem cells.)

Symptomatic, I hope this answers your questions. I will look again at your private message to see if there is anything else that I can tell you.

Madison

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Madison

Just a couple of clarifications. It is BGLI in the Netherlands and KDM does not get GcMAF from any of the 3 labs mentioned--he uses another lab and it produces GcMAF in a diluted form specifically for ME patients so neither physician nor patient has to do the diluting.

I hope your son gets better soon.

Sushi

@Sushi

Madison
Just a couple of clarifications. It is BGLI in the Netherlands and KDM does not get GcMAF from any of the 3 labs mentioned--he uses another lab and it produces GcMAF in a diluted form specifically for ME patients so neither physician nor patient has to do the diluting.
Sushi

Where now I can buy GcMAF i am in Poland. I really need it.
There is one site firstimmune.de wich accually has form that sel's but they have it very costly.
Thanks in Advance.

Check youtube for videos with the late Dr. Bradstreet and Dr. Marco R. discussing Bravo (GCMAF) yogurt. The Italian Dr (Marco) is pretty fascinating - listen to him discuss how the yogurt works. Has anyone else here tried this stuff yet?

I am searching google for 2 weeks now. It seems that all links are being removed. I was hoping you have some more info as you are for the begining with this subject. Anyway thanks for respond.

Ali

DanUSA_AZ, I'd be a bit concerned about the Japanese product - on the https://gcmaf.se/gcmaf/ website (which doesn't sell GcMAF) it says:

'The Japanese company Saisei Mirai offer “Second Generation GcMAF.” Its not GcMAF, its serum, blood with only the red blood cells removed. Somewhat risky to inject in our opinion, and their research papers don’t seem to show good results.'

ukxmrv

I'd love to hear how you are getting on with the Bravo Yoghurt. I used to previous version the MAF314 and had good results.

Seven7

Seven
I want to try gcmaf injections,
Does anybody know the sources close to Washington, DC ( not NY). Or Richmond, Charlotte, NC?????