• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ElectroMix is available again

SOC

A number of us used ElectroMix for our electrolyte drink to help with OI. Unfortunately, it became unavailable last April, leaving us in the lurch. It is one of the few (the only one?) without sugar and folic acid.

Iherb now has ElectroMix again. Presumably other sources have it, too. :thumbsup: It looks like it costs about 25% more than it used to. :(

SDSue

Southeast
Is this used instead-of or in-addition-to sodium based electrolyte mixes? I’m confused (again!), particularly by the high manganese. Thanks.

SOC

Is this used instead-of or in-addition-to sodium based electrolyte mixes? I’m confused (again!), particularly by the high manganese. Thanks.
In my case, instead of. I get plenty of sodium in my diet (as do most Americans) so I'm looking for potassium and a balance of other electrolytes.

I was told that primarily-sodium electrolyte drinks are designed for athletes who are losing sodium as a result of exercise, while balanced electrolyte mixes are what is needed by people who need rehydration for other reasons. I don't know if this is true, but it sounded reasonable to me. ;) Also, since I take Florinef, I need much more potassium than sodium, so a potassium mix is much more valuable to me than a sodium-based one. Even so, I have to take extra potassium.

belize44

Well, I am disappointed that the price has gone up so much! I have missed this, and tried some other brands for awhile. Guess I'll just have to pay it!:grumpy:

mango

thanks for letting us know, @SOC! unfortunately, it seems the first batch on iHerb is sold out already... i wasn't quick enough.

mango

I just successfully put it in my cart at Iherb, try again!

?! i've tried again, refreshed and restarted my browser etc. still getting the message "Out of Stock
Estimated availability time: Monday, August 10"...

thanks anyway :)

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
?! i've tried again, refreshed and restarted my browser etc. still getting the message "Out of Stock
Estimated availability time: Monday, August 10"...
Something weird. I just checked out with 3 boxes! I wonder if they have different sites in different countries? Hope you can get yours.

mango

Something weird. I just checked out with 3 boxes! I wonder if they have different sites in different countries? Hope you can get yours.

yay! congrats, i'm happy for you! :)

geoblocking taking new forms? yes, when i go to iherb.com i'm always redirected to se.iherb.com, but until now i sort of assumed that it was only the interface (prices, legal info, etc) and perhaps certain types of products that were different, not the actual number of available items. oh, well...

i'm signed up for email nofitications for when electromix is back in stock, but haven't received any yet.

mango

yay! today i got the "in stock" notification email, there was no "out of stock" message on the website, and i was finally allowed to place my order! :D