• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. John Lambert

I’m just wondering if anyone has attended Dr John Lambert in the Mater Private (Ireland). If so, how did you find his treatment? What kind of therapy did he offer you and what protocols does he use? I would be very appreciative of any information you could provide me!

RML

Yes, I had an appointment with Dr.Lambert about this time last year. Is it for Lyme disease, or ME/CFS.?

@RML Thank you very much for your reply. It is for ME/CFS but I have never actually been tested for Lyme disease so I would like to get tested for it. I would be grateful of any information you could give me :)

RML

I know he is an infectious disease doctor, and sees patients for Lyme. I am not sure if he does ME/CFS, but perhaps he does too. I will send you a PM tomorrow with some info, as I am about to go to bed. But I only had a one off appointment with him, so can't help with treatment stuff. I'll share my experience with him though, may be helpful to you.

Abha

Abha
I’m just wondering if anyone has attended Dr John Lambert in the Mater Private (Ireland). If so, how did you find his treatment? What kind of therapy did he offer you and what protocols does he use? I would be very appreciative of any information you could provide me!

Hi SallyG and others...

I see this is an old thread so I'm wondering if you attended Dr Lambert in Dublin.What was your experience like re that and did you find his treatment useful?
Thanks
Abha.

Abha

Abha
Yes, I had an appointment with Dr.Lambert about this time last year. Is it for Lyme disease, or ME/CFS.?
Hi RML
I see you had an appointment with Dr Lambert about 3 years ago?How was that and has it helped you?You can send me a PM if you so wish.
Thanks
Abha.

Hi abha,

I attended Dr Lambert last year. He is purely and infectious disease doc so I think he comes at me/cfs as an undiagnosed infection with Lyme's etc.he uses labs in Europe but I'm not sure how accurate the tests are. He didn't find anything with myself and he apologized as he had hoped he would. He gave me a prescription for rifampcin and azithromycin which I took for two weeks but had to stop as my liver enzymes went up. You can pm me if you wish travelling at the mo so mightn't be able to respond for a day or two