• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nexavir is the same drug as Kutapressin

Hi All,

Just a quick question . . . can anyone tell me how long it took before they started to notice any benenfits from taking Nexavir? Ive been on 6 weeks now injecting every day and still havent really noticed any improvements. Just wondering what the average length of time is before improvements are seen?
all the best,
Dan

Clodomir

Where is the sun?
Hi All,

Just a quick question . . . can anyone tell me how long it took before they started to notice any benenfits from taking Nexavir? Ive been on 6 weeks now injecting every day and still havent really noticed any improvements. Just wondering what the average length of time is before improvements are seen?
all the best,
Dan

Hi,

I take Nexavir since a year. And in combination with GCMAF since 6 month. In my case, I think taking Nexavir ( 4ME) without other medication ( GcMAF) is useless. I feel that I am going beter, but KDM told me that since my nagalase level wasn't at 0.75, I will not have great change... And ( cross my finger) my nagalase is going down.... In august I was at 2.3, in november at 1.6, in february probably at 1.0 ( not sure because I haven't got my analysis back...)
So, in may or june, I will (hope so) feel beter...

For more information, send me a PM.

Have a nice day

Clodomir

Tony

Still working on it all..
Hi Dan,

It took me 6 months of daily injections to notice a tiny difference, then at 8 months a noticeable positive difference. At 8 months I went to one shot every second day. At 12 months I felt more improvement and have been on that plateau since. I still inject every second day and I've not yet begun any GcMAF or MAF treatment.
I don't think there is an average time...good luck to you!

Hello, wanted to share my experience on Kutapressin. I took it for 16 years along with high dose injections of B-12.
5,000mcgs three times a week. What I stumbled upon was that the Kuta and the B-12 injections work better together.
The B-12 has to be obtained at a compounding pharmacy.

A few months before Kutapressin was no longer available, I learned that some ppl were taking up to 4ccs daily in order
to be able to work. I have a severe case of CFS so that wasn't an options for me (working) but I wanted to be able
to attend my son's wedding. So I decided to take the kuta this way: 4ccs, 3ccs, 2ccs. The 2cc's being the day of the
wedding. I made it!!

A online friend with CFS who was able to work with kutapressin did not get the same results with Nexavir, sad to say.
Everyone is different, is all I can say.

The protocol that I was using with the Kuta was Cheney's. When I got off the kuta I was back to bedfast, so I was told
by Dr. Lapp (Cheney's partner at the time) to stay on the Kutapressin and not get off. I felt a difference almost
immediately. For example: I could go to a little league game for 20mins as long as I just sat there as passive as
possible before Kuta/B-12. Within a few weeks or so, I could easily attend a double header (3 sons).

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Yes, the same research applies. There has been talk of removing the preservative but maybe if it comes out as a capsule, it will no longer need a preservative. I assume that the preservative is needed because, at present, nexavir comes in a multi-dose vial, so you are sticking needles into the same vial quite a few times.

Sushi

Has there been any word on capsules of nexavir?
just watching utube of dr enlander talking to the manager of nexavir, he stated that the capsule version will be ready by the end of 2011.

cheers!!!

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Has there been any word on capsules of nexavir?
just watching utube of dr enlander talking to the manager of nexavir, he stated that the capsule version will be ready by the end of 2011.

cheers!!!

No news on the capsule. So far I think it is just injections.

Sushi

Hip

I read that the US supplier of Nexavir, Nexco Pharma, will only take orders of Nexavir from doctors' offices.

Is this also the case for the other two Nexavir suppliers, Bio-mer Ltd in New Zealand, and the 4ME Nexavir sold in the Netherlands, or can patients order directly from these suppliers, without a prescription?

Also, has anyone here just bought some Nexavir and administered it to themselves without a doctor overseeing the proceedings? Or has everyone here using Nexavir always has a doctor looking after them?

I am just wondering if it is possible/sensible to order some Nexavir and then go ahead and inject with it, without a doctor overseeing, starting at the recommended 2 ml daily for the first month.

Does anyone have the web address or contact details of the people selling 4ME Nexavir in the Netherlands, by the way?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Hip,

Do you feeling like signing into chat? I can answer some of these questions but it would be easier to talk back and forth.

Sushi

Hello

I need some help, is anyone in Australia using nexavir/4ME/biopressin at the moment, if so would they please PM me?

ta

T

Tony

Still working on it all..
I was using Nexavir/Biopressin, then 4ME, then back to Nexavir due to availability. In 2013, Nexco Pharma in the US told me that they were no longer manufacturing Nexavir so that avenue closed. This also meant their New Zealand partner could no longer produce Biopressin (Nexavir by another name).

In 2013 Kalida (Netherlands) the supplier of 4ME also told me that due to Australian customs restrictions they will no longer sell to Australia. I attempted to buy 4ME and it was stopped by customs here.