• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Check Out The Excellent New OMF Brochure!

Sasha

Fine, thank you

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Just read the whole thing - terrific leaflet, very well done indeed.

To be coldly clinical for a moment: charitable appeals work best when they feature an actual person who is living with the problem, and most of us with this want to protect our privacy. I'm profoundly grateful to Whitney for putting that aside and being willing for his story to be used in this way. I'm sure it wasn't in his hopes and dreams when he was 21.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I really hope the brochure also becomes a blog post or article somewhere as well as being a printable brochure, because its easier for people to share around.

Why not email them and suggest that? I think it's a great idea. They could do that on their own site, presumably, and it could be linked.